Softsuave Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Softsuave Interview Questions

Interviews at Softsuave

3.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Softsuave (Chennai) in August 2020.

Interview

interview conducted in online .all about technical knowledge. HR are encourages us do well in interviews and very supportive.1st round check the programming knowledge and aptitude, SQL related.and 2nd round create program for given problem.

Interview Questions

• list and array related questions
      Basic sql question   6 Answers

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Softsuave (Bengaluru) in October 2020.

Interview

Good process first there is a technical aptitude round then paper writing of a given program then system execution round and finally technical HR round overall it was quite good and process took 2 days

Interview Questions

• 1 round technical aptitude 2 round coding 1 final technical HR round   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Softsuave (Bengaluru) in September 2020.

Interview

It was a programming round which was a dynamic 2d array program and ... The quetions not are asked for fresher level to answer rather than that its like ... Softsuave photo of

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Softsuave (Chennai) in April 2020.

Interview

The interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates and making a hire.

Interview Questions

• Consider this list your interview question and answer study guide.
      Tell Me About Yourself.
      How Did You Hear About This Position?
      Why Do You Want to Work at This Company?
      Why Do You Want This Job?
      Why Should We Hire You?
      What Are Your Greatest Strengths?
      What Do You Consider to Be Your Weaknesses?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Softsuave (Chennai) in February 2020.

Interview

Each round was conducted in different days. If selected for first round , They will call for second round within 2-3 days. First round was technical aptitude test based on java and sql. Second round was programming written test, where I was given a problem based on time slot, which I managed to solve. I was called for third round 2 days later . 3rd round was system test , where I am supposed to write code for breaking brick game. Unfortunately I can't able to complete it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Softsuave (Bengaluru) in November 2019.

Interview

I completed first round it was very easy round.They have asked snippets related to inheritance topic ,static function ,exception handling and SQL queries .I am preparing for second round.it will take 4 days to complete the process and languages are Python or java only acceptable in the second round

Software Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Softsuave (Chennai) in November 2019.

Interview

I have attend the interview on this company,first round was the technical apptitude test and second round is program written test ,they don't call me for 3 rd round even I clear second round

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Softsuave (Bengaluru) in November 2019.

Interview

The first, second and third round only from technical if you good in technical you got the job. But I cleared only first two rounds third round I out from the company that is system execution round we want to excecute the program on the system and show the output and explain the program to them.

Junior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Softsuave (Chennai) in November 2019.

Interview

it's a good process but the programming little bit tougher than I thought.
    this worth my time to spend on this company and i learned a lot from there and that program make me drive to my peek of my knowledge but anyway I failed on the process of this interview.

Interview Questions

• Find the longest chain of ones and convert then into 1,2,3,...   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Softsuave (New Delhi) in November 2019.

Interview

Basically all rounds are coding test.

1.Technical aptitude : full codeing question(java and sql) without any option. You have to trace the code and need to write possible output. Programs are highly standard based and bit confusing. If you are too good in coding then is possible to clear.
    2. Programming test.
    3. System execution test (you have to write code on system)
    4.Hr round.

Interview Questions

• coding question related to static, overriding from opps.
      queries from sql   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.