Sonic Interview Questions

Updated May 20, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 634 of over 634 interviews

1.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sonic

Sonic

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sonic

Interview

Not good at all interview was rushed the location only caters to college students who need a part time job the manager could care less about anybody else. Would of accepted the job if it matched the job ad.

Interview Questions
  • Would you work no set schedule different days every week full time
    1 Answer

Sonic

Application

I interviewed at Sonic

Interview

i loved the interview and i loved the manager giving me the interview and i love the staff and facility and i loved hte whole environment was a amazing and also when i got hiring on wednesday i would like to thank everyone for trainig me and teaching me some new stuff thank you everyone for beelieveing in me

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sonic

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sonic

Interview

It was casual in the store. Pretty easy and relaxed. They are generally short on labor so want people who will show up on time and get to work. Don’t worry about dressing up. Casual is good.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sonic

Application

I interviewed at Sonic

Interview

Great interview process. Easy questions to the interviews, got hired on the next day. People are easy to work with! They train you very well and make sure you know it before you start working on something else in the store.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Willard, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sonic (Willard, MO) in Apr 2022

Interview

Manager took me to a really wet and dirty storage room and asked basic questions there. What do you want to do with your life? Why do you want to work here? What days can you work? Etc

Interview Questions
  • What do you want to do after you graduate highschool?

Sonic

Application

I interviewed at Sonic

Interview

Super easy and the process to be hired was quite simple and fast. They are in need of people to work for them at cali locations. Come prepared with a resume and you should do fine.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sonic

Application

I interviewed at Sonic

Interview

Super easy you just sit at a table and answer basic questions and tell them what all your good at and why you want to work there and how long you plan on staying

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sonic

Application

I interviewed at Sonic

Interview

Really easy interview. Just asked about your personal information and when you would be able to start. Very smooth process, although the job itself is below average in my opinion.

Sonic

Application

I interviewed at Sonic

Interview

Easy interview process. Fast paced business. Multi task is a must Speed n accuracy are a plus. You must have comfortable shoes as you will be doing a lot of running orders in and out while taking orders and making drinks as well as ensuring all customers are happy.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sonic

Application

I interviewed at Sonic

Interview

The day I applied for the job at sonic I received a call for a interview. The interview was in person and went by quickly and to the point . The interviewer asked you’re basic questions. It was one of the easiest interviews I’ve done .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful