Sonic Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sonic Interview Questions

Interviews at Sonic

1.6

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sonic (Tulsa, OK (US)).

Interview

It was a normal interview. I met with management. They seemed focused and competent. I lost the job to an internal hire. That's maybe a good lesson, if you're up against an internal hire, don't bother.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Sonic   1 Answer

Car-Hop Interview

Interview

Short, informal at one of the out door dining tables. Basic questions of availability, commitment, goals and experience. Fast food chain, do they were mostly just looking for someone willing to work.

Cook Interview

Interview

Applied, they called. Manager interviews you for 5 minutes. Asks when you can start. It wasn’t rocket science and probably can’t fill the 30 word minimum for this area
    More words and even more words

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply to this job?   1 Answer

Food Server Interview

Interview

Great! I was very happy with my interview, it helped me grow as a person and employee. While at the interview they really got my school schedule down to they could work around it and help me.

Interview Questions

• What are your future goals?   1 Answer

CarHop Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sonic.

Interview

Submit application either paper or online. Manager will reach back out if they are hiring. Go to interview at Sonic location. Manager will ask the usual questions and ask hours of availability.

Digital Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sonic in September 2020.

Interview

It was presented online as more of a marketing position, however they expected more IT knowledge for the application than was listed in the description. I spoke to a representative and not the team so it may have been better explained by individuals who work in similar roles instead of a recruiter.

Interview Questions

• What drew me to the position and why I thought my experience would fit   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Interview

Went in and waited then they came And spoke to me asked questions and about my education and previous jobs informed me About the job what I would be doing and my pay . Also asked me questions about my attitude and work ethics but

Car Hop Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sonic.

Interview

I walked in an applied in person. The manager interviewed me on the spot.. I had to do simple math and answer general employment and customer service questions. It was easy with no complaints.

Interview Questions

• I had to figure change in my head.   1 Answer

CarHop Interview

Interview

I came in and they didnt ask me very many questions and basically anything makes you qualify because its a minimum wage job and its very easy, they wanted to know how much i can work and that was basically it

Digital Content Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sonic (Oklahoma City, OK (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

I did an initial screener with the recruiter and then a virtual interview with the hiring manager. After a few follow-ups, I have given up on hearing back from them. They were very cordial and responsive until after the interview with the hiring manager. I've since been ghosted it seems.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a conflict with a co-worker.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.