Sopra Steria Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sopra Steria Interview Questions

Interviews at Sopra Steria

2.8

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sopra Steria.

Interview

Interview process was easy. we had to know the basics of data analysis and problem solving to crack the interview. After severals meetings, they confirmed me the position. SOpra Steria is known for their consulting in european clients like deutsche bank

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sopra Steria.

Interview

I applied as freshers , first round was technical interview , they asked some question based on OOPS concepts, SQL queries, general questions related to team work. Second round was HR , asked some basic questions.

Interview Questions

• mostly related to object oriented concepts like inheritance, function overriding   1 Answer

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sopra Steria.

Interview

I got to know about it through linkedin. Applied online and got a phone screening interview few weeks later. She basically asked me about my interest in software engineering. I talked about my background in programming and shared my passion in mobile app development and backend development.I got to know about it through linkedin. Applied online and got a phone screening interview few weeks later.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

The process was simple, a test was conducted and the shortlisted students were then called for the interviews. But I didn't get shortlisted though the questions asked in the test conducted were good mostly based on SQL and java.

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Sopra Steria.

Interview

there were two online tests...contained c, dbms, os questions..aptitude as well. then a technical round was there according to CV, Then finaally HR round was there. overall 4 rounds were there

Interview Questions

Interview

Good and the questions were pretty easy if you handled 1 or 2 projects. The hiring process is also good and they have released the offer letter immediately

Graduate Program SAP Financial Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sopra Steria in February 2020.

Interview

Applied online and got called for phone interview
    Questions were all about SAP.
    Interview was in German and the interviewers spoke really quickly despite me not being a native speaker. Not a pleasant interview

Technical Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hemel Hempstead, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sopra Steria (Hemel Hempstead, England (UK)).

Interview

The interview consisted of a thirty minute phone call where I was asked about. Ariosto aspects of my cv and experience I had working at other companies in the past

Interview Questions

• How would you migrate to office 365   1 Answer

Fresher Recruitment Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sopra Steria (Chennai) in December 2019.

Interview

The recruitment process went good. I applied Sopra steria and got a invitation email to attend interview at the office.

Round 1 : It’s an online test. It’s about 30 mcq with 50 minutes (approx).
                          30-40% of them are from sql and remaining are like “predicting outputs of the code in c/c++”.
                           Post completion of the test, you’ll intimated about the result by the system itself.

Round 2 : It’s an online test. It has 11 questions in 1 hour(approx).
                           This round will have ques like flow chart and instruction will given to you where you’ve to answer it.
                           Post completion of this test, you’ll intimated about the result by the system itself.

My advice for this round is “Relax and start attempting & You need to be patient while answering”.

Round 3 : Its a Technical interview. The interviewer was very friendly and asked few questions regarding logical reasoning and of course tell me about yourself.

Round 4 : Its a HR interview. This will be the discussion your level of communication and on your shift timings, package and service agreement.

Be bold enough on your answer and be good at basic technical skills and communication.

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sopra Steria (Chennai) in November 2019.

Interview

I got an interview invite through a consultancy in chennai. Below were the stages of interview,
    1) Technical Discussion - with Technical Architect
    2) Case study based assessment
    3) Technical Discussion with Sr. Architect
    4) HR discuss

I got a positive feedback from the interviewers and HR and finally asked me to leave for the day. The overall process took 4 hours and we'll organised.

But I got an final update a day after saying they are looking for earlier joiners. I am afraid that why they scheduled the interview and put me through this many stages of interview as they looking for earlier joiners?

It's totally waste of time for me and them as well. Please check your requirements that before scheduling the interview. Thanks.

Interview Questions

• azure, docker, azure devops, .net core, ORM, design pattern and principles, agile project development, azure service bus, azure functions, scaling, troltling, resilience, etc.

also explained about the case study results.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.