Sopra Steria Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sopra Steria Interview Questions

Interviews at Sopra Steria

2.8

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sopra Steria.

Interview

Interview process was easy. we had to know the basics of data analysis and problem solving to crack the interview. After severals meetings, they confirmed me the position. SOpra Steria is known for their consulting in european clients like deutsche bank

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sopra Steria.

Interview

I applied as freshers , first round was technical interview , they asked some question based on OOPS concepts, SQL queries, general questions related to team work. Second round was HR , asked some basic questions.

Interview Questions

• mostly related to object oriented concepts like inheritance, function overriding   1 Answer

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sopra Steria.

Interview

I got to know about it through linkedin. Applied online and got a phone screening interview few weeks later. She basically asked me about my interest in software engineering. I talked about my background in programming and shared my passion in mobile app development and backend development.I got to know about it through linkedin. Applied online and got a phone screening interview few weeks later.

Medical Biller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sopra Steria (Dallas, TX (US)) in November 2013.

Interview

The interview process was horrible, I was given a coding test. The manager did not let me finish my test and told me they were not hiring at the time. The manager them proceeded to humilate me even further by telling me my salary requirements were to high and I was not able to work there.

Interview Questions

• What modifier did I usually use for medical billing?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sopra Steria.

Interview

Interview process was quite pleasant. I met with two different levels of management in the organization and they asked questions relevant to the position.

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate salary....they were very easy to discuss this issue with.

Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sopra Steria.

Interview

Standard Interview Process(Technical Round - I, Case Study, Client Interview)
    Technical Round 1 - Java, Spring, DS, ALgorithms
    Case Study - simple REst app
    Client Interview - Tree Node Imple, Binary Serach Algo

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Two rounds of computer-based tests.
    1st round containing intermediate Coding MCQ's from C and some of DBMS
    2nd roung containing Flowchart Questions

Then a HR and Technical Round was conducted, which was highly based on resume.

Interview Questions

• They asked whatever was on my resume, mainly technology stack related and known languages.   Answer Question

Consulting Interview

Interview

Overly long, poor communication and information about me not shared between interviewers. Little consideration for my time and seemed the interviewers did not know what they were looking for.

Engineer Interview

Interview

a cakealk process just sit down and relax and be yourself if you have done your engineering averagely you will clear the inteeview no matter what happens. just know you resume

Consultant Interview

Interview

Online tests, recorded interview, assessment day - it was dominated by white men, no diversity at all and not a particularly appetising location. I need more words apparently for this review, but that's all i want to say.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.