Sopra Steria Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sopra Steria Interview Questions

Interviews at Sopra Steria

2.8

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sopra Steria.

Interview

I applied as freshers , first round was technical interview , they asked some question based on OOPS concepts, SQL queries, general questions related to team work. Second round was HR , asked some basic questions.

Interview Questions

• mostly related to object oriented concepts like inheritance, function overriding   1 Answer

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sopra Steria.

Interview

I got to know about it through linkedin. Applied online and got a phone screening interview few weeks later. She basically asked me about my interest in software engineering. I talked about my background in programming and shared my passion in mobile app development and backend development.I got to know about it through linkedin. Applied online and got a phone screening interview few weeks later.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sopra Steria.

Interview

Interview process was easy. we had to know the basics of data analysis and problem solving to crack the interview. After severals meetings, they confirmed me the position. SOpra Steria is known for their consulting in european clients like deutsche bank

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sopra Steria.

Interview

Deploy to identify your core technical skills they keep it very simple as and if you have the basics clear you will feel it is simple . Also if you don't have a specific knowledge on this subject he asks I do not try to fool the interview around you just be very clear in your answers that you have not explored this area

Interview Questions

• My experience in the Global absence management of PeopleSoft Area was helpful   1 Answer

Assistant Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sopra Steria (Chennai) in June 2011.

Interview

I was a fresher from college the Process was like written exam followed by Group Discussion, I took nearly 5 hours for them to announce the result for written exam. The Group Discussion was good, followed by interview next day.

The interview consisted of three round HR,Technical and Stress Round.

Interview Questions

• I don't know that the last interview is stress interview, The interviewer asked to say about myself he asked practical example what i have implemented for all what i said.when i said i like to keep my surroundings perfect and clean, he asked me to clear the board where something was written, when I tried rubbing i felt its written in Permanent marker but the Ink dint dry, So i asked his permission and went out for little water and cleared it out.   1 Answer

Assistant Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sopra Steria (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2011.

Interview

I was in year 3 and I knew about the job from my university website. I sent an application email with my resume and I got a call someday later. They asked about my school projects and experience I have with certain languages (Java). I think I answered ok and I got a call that I was accepted as an intern 1 day later.

Interview Questions

• What project did you do that id relevant to this position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate anything

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sopra Steria (Noida) in April 2017.

Interview

First round consists of two online tests in their noida office. I applied offline through employee referral. First round was technical and second was aptitude. Each round was eliminating round. Around 20-30 students were selected after the first round.

Interview Questions

• First round was basic c/c++ i/o questions, basic dsa questions, basic os/networking questions. I was able to clear this round. Second round was aptitude, but it was more of some puzzles. I was not able to clear this round as i was not expecting these kind of questions. So, my advice would be to go through some questions or give some mock tests.   Answer Question

Junior Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sevilla (Spain)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sopra Steria (Sevilla (Spain)) in August 2017.

Interview

- Call phone for see if you are interested in the job.
    - Skype, when tell you benefits, salary and ask you things about what you do in the past.
    - Presential "exam", with technical and concept question.

Interview Questions

• How many years you were in college?   1 Answer

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sopra Steria (Chennai) in August 2018.

Interview

The process consisted of 4 rounds.
    In the first round, they asked basic questions from data structures, OS, algorithms, and general aptitude questions.
    A lot of the questions were from DBMS
    If we clear the first round then a message will be displayed that you have cleared the first round.
    The second round is a bit tricky. It consists of 11 puzzles. The 11 puzzles have a set of instructions that must be followed as it moves a number from one box to another or manipulates the number in some manner. The instructions consist of loops and conditional statements.
    If we clear this round similar kind of message will be displayed.
    The next round took place on office premises. It was a Techincal HR round and he asked me only questions based on the projects in my resume, and a puzzle but I could not solve it.
    The final round was General HR. He asked me to say something that was not in my resume and explained about company policies, no further questions

After a few days, they informed me through our college that I got selected

Interview Questions

• What is meant by node JS?   1 Answer
    • Asked about projects mentioned in the resume   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sopra Steria.

Interview

One-to-one interview format. Standard personal questions (i. e., reasons to apply for the job, working experience, eduation, etc) followed by a short test in basic algorithm design. The interviewr was kind and made an effort to créate a comfortable atmosphere all along the interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.