Southeastern Freight Lines Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Southeastern Freight Lines Interview Questions

Interviews at Southeastern Freight Lines

2.8

CDL Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Southeastern Freight Lines (Atlanta, GA (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was pretty long and also very confusing. i was not able to get any straight answers out of anyone and it was very difficult to get anyone on the phone to talk to about anything.

Interview Questions

• Are you excited to come to work for one of the best LTL companies in the world?   1 Answer

Service Center Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Charles, LA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Southeastern Freight Lines (Lake Charles, LA (US)) in August 2010.

Interview

Very Religous oriented, culture and values of their pyramid is key. Look at website and review their quarterly newsletter

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They make you one offer and no negotiation

Truck Driver Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Southeastern Freight Lines.

Interview

casual no really a lot of stress

Interview Questions

• whats the hardest day u worked   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Southeastern Freight Lines (Atlanta, GA (US)) in May 2010.

Interview

Interview process was unassuming. Nothing special, no trick questions. What are your strengths, weaknesses, etc. easy interview, be prepared to move if you interview for a management position. No move, no advancement! Region 1 has reputation for fear and intimidation in leadership styles. Great company, avoid Region 1, leadership is number focused not customer focused!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None available

Junior Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Southeastern Freight Lines.

Interview

I was pre-screened for the interview by a staffing company. My references were called and the staffing company requested transcripts and talked to me on the phone several times before the interview.

The recruiter from the staffing company said the interview would last about 2-3 hours. In fact, I was done in about 1 hour. I first talked about all sorts of high-level stuff with one of the VP's for about 15-20 minutes and spent the remaining time in a conference room with a panel of technical managers. Much to my surprise, no one asked me any technical questions about Java or programming in general and the one behavioral question was about how I dealt with conflict in groups. I answered a few high-level questions about my projects and my academic background.

While I liked the people I met and everything seemed to run smoothly, this interview felt a little strange because other entry-level developer interviews I have had have been far more technical.

Interview Questions

• I did not get any truly technical questions. The closest one interviewer got to that was to ask me how I felt about using the vi editor in Linux.   1 Answer

Forklift Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Southeastern Freight Lines (Memphis, TN (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

Short and brief! I enjoyed talking with the people hiring! They called me back and they were easy to get in touch with! When I was called in there was no pressure! Talked with each other as if we knew each other. Did all they could to get me on!

Interview Questions

• Have you ever driven a fork lift before   1 Answer

Sales Training Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Southeastern Freight Lines (Charlotte, NC (US)) in February 2011.

Interview

What do you like to do in your spare time?
    Tell me about a time that you had a goal and you worked hard to acheive it?

Interview Questions

They do not offer comissions to their sales people.

Sale Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Southeastern Freight Lines (Dallas, TX (US)) in August 2014.

Interview

1:1 interview with terminal manager. 1:1 interview with Vice President of Sales. Basic cognitive skills test, situational problem solving test, and personality profiling test. Final interview and offer made by phone.

Interview Questions

• what do you feel is your greatest accomplishment in your logistics career thus far?   Answer Question

Dock Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Southeastern Freight Lines (Austin, TX (US)) in October 2012.

Interview

Phone interview with Service Center Manager followed by one on one interview with Service Center Manager. Last interview was a panel interview with the outgoing employee holding the position and two other supervisors. Basic behavioral questions were asked; very friendly environment and unimposing.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to deal with a difficult employee.   Answer Question

Dock Worker Interview

Interview

They first called and set up a face to face interview than almost 3 weeks later i got an offer and another face to face with the dock manager. They whole process took about a month.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.