Southeastern Freight Lines Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Southeastern Freight Lines Interview Questions

Interviews at Southeastern Freight Lines

2.7

Dock Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Southeastern Freight Lines (Atlanta, GA (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

- Basic STAR formatted questions
    - 1st interview was a phone screen, the second was an in person interview with one person, the third and final interview was another in person interview with three people.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rocky Mount, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Southeastern Freight Lines (Rocky Mount, NC (US)).

Interview

Fair and thorough interview process. Company is very straightforward about expectations and what they are looking for in a candidate. First part of the process consisted of a phone screen and then two separate one on one interviews.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocate?   1 Answer

Billing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Southeastern Freight Lines.

Interview

I was called and had to pass a data entry test before being interviewed with the manager. He asks a lot of questions, then informs you that if you can not process the required amount of bills, then you will part ways. Then he shows you around the billing area before leaving.

Interview Questions

• Can you work under pressure?   Answer Question
    • Can you handle sitting in the same spot for 8 plus hours? As overtime is routinely required.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Southeastern Freight Lines (Charlotte, NC (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

Going through you fill out your app, and submit. If they have a need and you qualify then you’ll get a call. Sit down with an ops manager or assistant terminal manager.

Interview Questions

• What kinda person do you think you are?   2 Answers

Material Handler/Forklift Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montgomery, AL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Southeastern Freight Lines (Montgomery, AL (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Mine was quick because I was refered. Just had to fill the application online which took a while and a drug test on the second interveiw. Usually if you get called for a second interview it is just for a drug test sice they can not tell you in advance that is what your going in for

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Southeastern Freight Lines in April 2016.

Interview

simple and straight forward. interviewer was pleasant and attentive. The process was a good experience and I would describe as casual. Questions were straight to the point and not tricky.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work at Southeastern Freight?   1 Answer

P&D Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Southeastern Freight Lines in February 2016.

Interview

Straight forward questions. Why should Southeastern hire you? Tell us about yourself? Tell the truth about everything on your MVR. They already pulled it for the interview. They want to see if you are trustworthy. Big for this family owned company.

Interview Questions

• If you see an employee stealing and got away with it,the only person who saw it was you. What would you do or not do?   2 Answers

Procedure and Administrative Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, SC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Southeastern Freight Lines (Lexington, SC (US)).

Interview

Interview was professionally done. It was just myself and the head of the department (who conducted the interview). The interview lasted about and hour. The questions were pretty standard interview questions as well as discussion about the position and what it all entails. I unfortunately did not get offered the position but the company was respectful enough to contact me by phone and let me know that I did not get the position.

Dock Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Southeastern Freight Lines (South Houston, TX (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

It was an experience that I would not forget. Even they (SEFL) gave me the opportunity to work, the interview was very challenging. I would also like to add that this is a good company to work for.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you can adapt to our system?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Think twice if you really want to be part time.

CDL Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Southeastern Freight Lines (Atlanta, GA (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was pretty long and also very confusing. i was not able to get any straight answers out of anyone and it was very difficult to get anyone on the phone to talk to about anything.

Interview Questions

• Are you excited to come to work for one of the best LTL companies in the world?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.