Space Coast Credit Union Interview Questions

Updated 15 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 24 of over 24 interviews

In Person14%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Space Coast Credit Union

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Space Coast Credit Union (Miami, FL) in Mar 2021

Interview

Good interview standard questions , had to do role playing with the manager. Not the smartest people in the world, lots of rambling on using different words to say same thing

Interview Questions
  • How would you sell a puppy if you worked in a pet store?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Viera, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Space Coast Credit Union (Viera, FL)

Interview

Horrible process. It's too hard to get into this company and they waste your time when they know right away they are not going to hire you. They also will tell you that they will let you know and they never get back to you.

Interview Questions
  • I interviewed in the corporate office with the HR rep who asked me to come back and interview with the head of accounting even though she said I was probably not going to be a good fit because while I just graduated and had the degree I didn't have the experience they were looking for, even though I also was recommended by someone who worked there as they knew my work ethic and my work experience.

Space Coast Credit Union

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Space Coast Credit Union

Interview

Did 2 interviews and a observation. Told me they’ll call me in a week but lied about that and now won’t respond to my emails. Feel like I wasted my time

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Viera, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Space Coast Credit Union (Viera, FL)

Interview

First interview was with the department manager. Second interview was to be a 2 hour non-paid shadowing where I shadow the employee I'd be working with, and meet with another manager. Despite the large amount of negative reviews on Glassdoor from current and former employees, I decided to do the shadowing as an opportunity to observe for myself. Although the team seemed friendly, a lot of things confirmed some of the reviews and my doubts. I was asked several times if I knew about the business attire requirement which I thought was a bit strange since I was well aware of it and didn't mind or I wouldn't be interviewing. After the two hours, I was asked to fill out two pages of questions about the employee I shadowed and the overall position- and awkwardly asked to do so in front of this person. The shadowing was a bit too brief for me to answer many of the questions but did so the best I could. I also felt that my time wasn't valued since I was kept an additional 45 minutes (almost 3 hours) instead of the 2 hours due to the manager running behind but I understood things come up and waited it out. After careful consideration, I went with my gut/judgment and decided their culture didn't align with mine. Although I believe there's a opportunity to learn in any given position, this position seemed very disorganized as well as some other personal opinions I'd prefer not to address. The pay was also considerably low even though I had good amount of experience within the field- their highest pay point was quickly shut down-so why list it? Luckily I had just received another offer with a more reputable firm. I emailed the hiring manager thanking them for their consideration and let them know I decided to go with another company. I received a reply (and it was not a generic email) stating that the position had been filled and no longer available. Which I thought was a bit unprofessional especially if I had still been interested. I think I may have dodged a bullet here but glad I was given the opportunity to interview and have a better overall understanding.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Space Coast Credit Union

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Space Coast Credit Union

Interview

This was the worst interview I had ever been on. I felt like I was getting pranked. The manager was some 20 something kid. I forgot more about investments than he knows and it showed. Ultimately I was really confused about some of the things he was describing in the job. It wasn't until halfway through the interview I realized he was interviewing me for a different job than what I applied for and didn't bother to tell me. He couldn't tell me any of the essential things I needed to know to like book size or make up. I was invited to a second interview but I couldn't imagine working for a kid and a backwards company.

Interview Questions
  • Three questions What do you like about yourself What don't you like about yourself (Have 2 ready) Why should I hire you?

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Space Coast Credit Union (Miami, FL) in Aug 2016

Interview

2 in person interviews, followed by a background check and 2 weeks of training, it was really good at the beginning. But then it was not worth it. But like I said is just to get experience for a year or 2

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Miramar, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Space Coast Credit Union (Miramar, FL)

Interview

Multiple interviews (about 5) within a three week span. At first, there is an initial over-the-phone interview questions. Then you meet in person with the HR Specialist which works in the building that you are going to work for. The interview with HR is very easy and typical general questions. Once the HR Representative approved of me, I then met with my direct hiring manager for about 3 interviews in total within a 3 week span.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about credit reports? What do you know about processing loans?

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Space Coast Credit Union (Melbourne, FL) in Nov 2015

Interview

The interview process was timely and very professional. We were taken to a board room where the culture of the company was explained through a video presentation followed by individual presentations by Senior management.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Space Coast Credit Union (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in Jul 2015

Interview

What a joke! First off this company has had two job fairs within months of each other. The turn over rate for this company is extremely high, probably because they think that the salary of $11 an hour is sufficient enough for the jobs your going to do. My interview process began at a job fair where I was interviewed by a branch manager and her assistant manager. The branch manager asked some basic question while the assistant manager just sat in silence and didn't seem really interested. I then had another interview with another branch manager who seemed really interested in me and acted like I was a good fit for the company. I waited at the job fair for 4 1/2 hours to then be told that I had to do another interview with another branch manager. A few days later I met with another branch manager. This manager kept saying that this was a sales job and you had to have good sales skills and not really focused on my skills as a former teller. The manager asked some basic questions but then things changed and it felt more like a interrogation. I was asked what salary I was interested in but apparently my answer was not acceptable, I was then questioned as to why I thought I was worth that pay. I got the impression that I was unworthy and thought too highly of myself. In the end I recieved a generic email from HR saying they like my background but were going ahead with candidates. This company only wants people that are going to work for little to no money with no experience and no work ethic. Which is why they turn over rate is so high and job fairs happen every couple of months. I do not recommend this company to anyone as a member or employee.

Interview Questions
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Space Coast Credit Union (Melbourne, FL) in Jun 2015

Interview

First interview is with the H.R Manager. If she likes you, she'll set you an interview with the Department Manager. If she likes you, she'll set you an interview with the VP.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 24 Interviews