SpeedLabs Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

SpeedLabs Interview Questions

Interviews at SpeedLabs

2.5

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SpeedLabs.

Interview

Two rounds of interview , one technical and other was HR. In the first round the interviewer asked about the projects mentioned in the CV and in second round you willingness to work was tested.

Content Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SpeedLabs (New Delhi) in February 2020.

Interview

Company visits our campus for post content developer and teaching they shorlisted on basis of cv followed by a telephonic HR interview then shorlisted for technical round . Which the took on skype.

Content Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SpeedLabs (Bhopal) in December 2019.

Interview

The interview process of Speedlabs consists of an online test which directly heads you to HR round upon shortlisting.The online round consists of general questions in Physics Chemistry Maths and Aptitude. Out of Physics,Chemistry and Maths you are asked to opt for any two.The online round lasts for 1 hour.

Interview Questions

• Q. Experience in college?   1 Answer
    • Q.What are your weakness and strength and how does it concern the tasks assigned to you?   1 Answer

Academic Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SpeedLabs (Mumbai) in December 2018.

Interview

First, they shortlisted the students on the basis of Graduation marks and then 2 rounds of interviews were scheduled. In every stage, they checked your communication skills, personality, etc.

Interview Questions

• General background and teaching experience in the Subject for which you are applying.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.