Sphere Info Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sphere Info Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at Sphere Info Solutions

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sphere Info Solutions (Mumbai) in April 2015.

Interview

Interview and hiring process get finished only in single day, very quick process.
    First interview will be conducted in Andheri office. If you are capable you are sent to client side by the company for the further interview.

Then the interview will be conducted by technical person or the manager.
    The next level interview will be conducted by person from client side

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sphere Info Solutions (Mumbai) in February 2013.

Interview

Initial phone interview is being taken,if 1 clears the phone interview then face to face interview is being taken where your aptitude,technical skills is being checked,Final round of interview is being with HR & head of the IT in this they test your generic things your personal traits & project snapshot is being provided.

Interview Questions

• The technical round of interview was quite tough with a lot of query writing being done. A lot of unexpected round of questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andheri

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sphere Info Solutions (Andheri) in February 2015.

Interview

Worst.they call u and take a technical round if you clear then they will call you at office.They are worst people their management is very poor,even they don't know what is the answer of the questions they have given you to solve.

SSE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sphere Info Solutions (Mumbai).

Interview

This company will hire you if you have simple basic idea about work. than they will send you client side with feck exp. and they left to Client .
    client will take care about all these things.

Interview Questions

• they did not ask difficult qsn. if you come for interview they will hire you easily.   Answer Question

Finance Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sphere Info Solutions (Mumbai) in February 2014.

Interview

Very easy and nice Interview Process. very supportive HR, you don't need to wait more. they will value your time. If they will give your feed back so you can understand your lacking points.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vile Parle

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sphere Info Solutions (Vile Parle) in May 2018.

Interview

1st round was of aptitude test its very easy
    2nd round was of technical knowledge in which u must be very good in basis concept of oops, and pattern programming
    3rd round will be of hr round - where salary discussion and company terms will be discuss

Database Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sphere Info Solutions (Mumbai).

Interview

1) Basic Sql Questions(Theorotical)
    2) SQL Server Related Questions(Pure Techincal Round)
    3) Domain Knowledge And SQL Server Related Questions(Based on your experience)

Then the interview will be conducted by technical person or the manager.
    The next level interview will be conducted by person from client side

Interview Questions

• If a transaction would be handled from a application server. Would you write it in SQL server or will keep it in Application server   Answer Question

Digital Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sphere Info Solutions (Mumbai) in August 2017.

Interview

Just face to face interview with HR. post that a senior technical person interviewed me. They give me a task to do at home and mail back the results. I did the same. post that no revert from them.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.