Spicejet Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 31 May 2019

2.7

Aircraft Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Spicejet (Mumbai) in January 2011.

Interview

It was a small panel consisting of HR and someone related to my dept. They asked a few personal questions and then moved on towards the actual job related stuff. Requirement was urgent to fill the position and I guess I just fit the role. And the rest is history.

Interview Questions

• Where do u see urself in xx years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Spicejet (Gurgaon, Haryana) in May 2016.

Interview

I went for direct walk-in for SpiceJet airlines they had 3 rounds of interview
    First round was with Hr, second round was screening and then the final round
    The interview was not very tough, though I didn't get any offer but it was an positive experience for me

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself ?
      Why you want to be an cabin crew ?
      Why SpiceJet ?   3 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Spicejet (Mumbai) in October 2018.

Interview

500+ people present for interview. The HR didn't greet anybody nor gave us a warm welcome. Everyone sat like sheeps in a herd.
    HR calls the girls in groups of 15 and asks whether we have any tattoos or scars. Then she asks to introduce ourselves.
    The following girls got selected:
    1) Experienced crew
    2) Girls who had interviewed earlier with Spicejet
    3) Girls who talk a lot without knowing English
    4) Girls who are really fair
    5) Girls who had zero interaction skills

The following girls didn't get selected
    1) Girls who spoke really well
    2) Girls who knew about the industry
    3) Girls who had a great personality

Your HR has a pathetic criteria in her head. Sorry but the interview process is very shallow and y'all need a larger panel of HR's who can conduct the interviews briefly by having an interactive round and not one HR conducting interview for 500 people.
    There were better girls along with me who could have been a great fit for your organisation but y'all missed out on them due to not investing enough in an HR panel.
    Also, it is very disappointing when there is no feedback shared. On what basis do we improvise ourselves without knowing what were the drawbacks. Really a sad experience for most of us..

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spicejet (Mumbai) in October 2018.

Interview

The first round was a group interview. It was held in fron of whole crowd. The hr called 5-6 girls and asked question. Second round is bmi, height weight checkup and then the final round Personal interview.

Interview Questions

• Why Cabin Crew? What did you do yesterday? Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Spicejet in July 2018.

Interview

I came to know about the interview through official website. I reached the office at 9 but other girls were coming till 10.30 . They made group of 10 and called for an intro and asked us to submit our resume with one photograph.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spicejet (Bengaluru) in September 2018.

Interview

Each candidate will be given a token. in tens we were called. Asked each of us to introduce yourself in the group. They selected two experienced girls from Indigo. Others, he just ignored. Looks like they basically wanted only experienced people. When I spoke to other group, I understood, that if there were no experienced people, they were looking for who has studied in very good colleges who can speak excellent English. So do not waste your time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spicejet (Chandigarh) in September 2018.

Interview

First there will be introduction round after that height and weight will be checked and then 1 on 1 or personal round after that there will be group discussion round. That’s how Spicejet interview is taken

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spicejet (Gurgaon, Haryana) in August 2018.

Interview

so I was interviewed in spicejet recruitment centre gurgaon, got into first round which was introduction and in the second round which was grooming round they chuck me out by saying I should work on my figure , dude my weight is proportion to my height , I am not a model , If you wanna hire models , you should mention it in your career website ..not gonna waste my time , and yes just a suggestion to others , if ur going for the interview dont go with any hope , they hire skinny people , those who starve to death.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spicejet (Gurgaon, Haryana) in July 2018.

Interview

first of all the management is very bad... they have no sitting arrangement..they have no hall or office..only a small messy canteen..thats it..veryy bad management...and second thing is that they only hire experienced crew.. they dnt even give a chance to freshers...so girls, my advice is that dnt waste ur time there..

Interview Questions

• tell me something about yourself   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Spicejet (Gurgaon, Haryana) in April 2018.

Interview

its was good. I gave my interview at the headquarters of spice jet, gurgaon. i got selected for the job in first attempt. Had to wait till 2 pm since morning.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.