Spicejet Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 61 of over 61 interviews

Other18%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Spicejet (New Delhi) in Aug 2021

Interview

In the first round they selected us on the basis of our introduction . We had to introduce ourselves to the interviewer as well as to the candidates. After that they asked us the source through which we got to know about the interview and our highest qualification

Interview Questions
  • Introduce yourself to the interviewer as well as the other candidates
    1 Answer
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spicejet (Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana) in Mar 2021

Interview

Interview was very professional and had HR questions mainly. Stance and body language should be appeared as confident. One should not prompt to every question they do ask. and be honest, if you dont know then tell them honestly. Interview will more or less tests your personality and performance under pressure.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Spicejet

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spicejet

Interview

HR round followed by technical round. Then again HR round on salary discussion. You have to wait for long. The company working environment is good. Technical round is not so difficult.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Spicejet (Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana) in Feb 2021

Interview

On premise interview.. waited for 30 mins. Interview lasted for 10 mins. They were not interested. It looked like they had not even looked at the cv before scheduling the interview. In general office environment dint seem too exciting. Loo

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Spicejet

Application

I interviewed at Spicejet

Interview

Invited more than 250 people for 2 job positions and treated experienced people like freshers. Only asked question about qualification and total experience and rejected people basis that only. Very bad process.

Interview Questions
  • Your total experience and educational qualification

Spicejet

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Spicejet

Interview

Two Rounds of selection process happen. First HR then Technical. HR will ask you about yourself, educational background, about your strength and weakness, overall about you. Then Technical Round takes place. Which is somehow tougher than normal HR round.You have to be thorough and confidence in this round.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Spicejet

Application

I interviewed at Spicejet

Interview

Pretty easy if good in communication skills. Previous experience in the Customer service industry is a plus. Have to be very aware when answering the questions. Might ask rude customer handling situation to check your skills.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself and your previous experience in the customer service industry.
3 people found this interview helpful

Spicejet

Application

I interviewed at Spicejet

Interview

In 1st round, the HR called 7-8 candidates and tell us to introduce. I have seen people with good background and good communication were not selected. I also did not got selected. She gave no reason for rejection, just told us to leave. The interview time was 10 am -12 pm. It started at 12.30 around. Firstly we waited 2 hours and secondly, they did not attend the candidates well, just finished in 6-7 minutes for a group of 8. Was bit disappointed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karol Bāgh

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Spicejet (Karol Bāgh) in Feb 2020

Interview

It was good. They asked me many questions . They talked to me in a very nice behaviour. They were also polite. And the checked my gooming and speaking skills. Thank You. Yours Truely.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself. Tell me your experience in Frankfinn.

Spicejet

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spicejet in Jan 2020

Interview

it was good "I've thought a lot about what I want to be when I "grow up," and I have always come back to sales. I feel that my best qualities shine when I am looking to make a sale. I get excited, and I show my personality and bond easily with the prospect. I love figuring out how I can understand their needs and what will make them say "yes" to whatever it is I'm selling. Whether that's a special drink at the restaurant or an up-sell from the menu, I embrace the challenge. I know that I'm new to the career of sales in a professional sense, but having worked in a restaurant for so many years and consistently led the pack on sales contests, I know I find motivation through financial incentive. I'm competitive and driven, and that's something that I think pairs well with a successful career in sales."

Interview Questions
  • tell me about yourself "I've thought a lot about what I want to be when I "grow up," and I have always come back to sales. I feel that my best qualities shine when I am looking to make a sale. I get excited, and I show my personality and bond easily with the prospect. I love figuring out how I can understand their needs and what will make them say "yes" to whatever it is I'm selling. Whether that's a special drink at the restaurant or an up-sell from the menu, I embrace the challenge. I know that I'm new to the career of sales in a professional sense, but having worked in a restaurant for so many years and consistently led the pack on sales contests, I know I find motivation through financial incentive. I'm competitive and driven, and that's something that I think pairs well with a successful career in sales."
Viewing 1 - 10 of 61 Interviews