Spicejet Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Spicejet

2.8

Reservation Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Spicejet (New Delhi).

Interview

Interview process start with group introduction where about 6-7 candidates have to introduce themself basically 1st round is about to check communication skills .After 1st round those who clears have to go through with written exam 2nd round was very easy as it as very basic questions. If they cleard 2nd round then there indepth interview i.e, 3rd round with HR manager .

Interview Questions

• tell me something about your self ?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Spicejet (New Delhi) in September 2019.

Interview

Pathetic process. They make candidates wait for 2/3 hours in their horrible cafeteria. And worst part are their HR, who don't know the meaning of recruitment or human resource. Worstest Interview ever given

Customer Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Interview

The interview process was so long, that i was 10 am to 8 pm long process but was nice that a great day this is my first job. The interviewer that are very helpful .

Interview Questions

• Tell something about your self   1 Answer

Accounts Payable Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Spicejet (Gurgaon, Haryana) in June 2019.

Interview

the process is of 2 rounds first HR & second technical.
    the HR is of normal question such as tell me about yourself & educational background & more interested in firm commitment in staying in the organization for long term.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spicejet (New Delhi) in May 2019.

Interview

I went for walk in interview 6 may 2019. The room was crowded and there was a long waiting . For 5 hrs I had to wait since I was hungry and also had an emergency errand to go for I couldn't proceed but I had my friends who had proceeded in the process..

Interview Questions

• They asked why did you opt for this job.?   1 Answer

Ground Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spicejet (New Delhi) in May 2019.

Interview

It was easy with 2 rounds firsr was introduction round nd next was pi round nd then finally documentation. Interview was reallt easy nd i passed all the rounds easily

Interview Questions

• Introduction nd why spicejet nd about my family background?   1 Answer

Accounts Payable Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Spicejet (Gurgaon, Haryana) in May 2019.

Interview

Worst company, illogical person ,after submitting the CV ,they called group of 5-6 candidate in which most were experienced in accounts payable and others were fresher, the HR took these people in a cabin and asked them to give introduction about themselves and from where they came to know about the opening. After completion of that she told everyone to leave for the day without telling the reason for not selecting . The most disappointing thing was all the candidates along with me were having a good experience and good communication skills, on what basis they rejected the candidates god knows.

Security Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spicejet (Mumbai) in April 2019.

Interview

I was interviewed in Mumbai by SpiceJet on 22th April,2019.everything was good but it takes a lots of time.
    1st round was normal introduction round and then whoever were shortlisted was asked to wait...and then 2nd round with questions related to family background and why SpiceJet,why aviation,why you want to work as a ground staff.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spicejet (Gurgaon, Haryana).

Interview

I went for the interview in Gurgaon udyog vihar extension.. first i would like to say for such a big company at least have a decent space for waiting. There was not space for waiting not even for family members if they are with you. My sister sat outside in rain cause they're was no space for visitors there. And as a candidate we were told to wait in the canteen. The HR called us in the group of 10 and asked us a few questions. She was cross questioning everybody and all the girls were getting nervous because the HR was not satisfied with the answers. Word of advice if you are not that good looking don't even bother to go there. In our round only one girl got shortlisted and her answers were not very good but she was good looking. So this is my conclusion. Overall negative experience for the 2 time again. And be prepared for the interference of HR in every damn question, when someone is answering she was not interested in answer but rather how you tackle her questions.

Security Executive Interview

Interview

2 rounds of interview.

In first round they called group of people and asked them to give generally introduction.

And in second round they just asked about required documents and gave offer letter.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.