Sportz Interactive Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Sportz Interactive

3.2

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sportz Interactive (Mumbai).

Interview

There was an aptitude test, then the HR round and later a technical round. I cleared the aptitude test which was in college and was called for the interviews at the company location.

Interview Questions

• They asked the basic details in HR round and also asked about my college projects because I was a fresher. And in tech round I was asked about sdlc,agile,scrum etc.   Answer Question

Interview

4 round average basic good environment open office flexible timeing nice reporting manager team machine test face 2 face big clients new technology many departments.. .. .. .. .... ... .... ........ ... ... .. ..... ... ... ... ..... ..... ... .... .. ... ...

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sportz Interactive (New Delhi) in March 2020.

Interview

Unprofessional.. called me for interview in march for unmatched profile. Unprofessional discussion.
    Had waited more then hour for interview & then had 3 rounds of interview wasted more then 3hrs.
    Worst management.

Senior Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sportz Interactive (Mumbai) in March 2020.

Interview

1. On system interview.
    2. Manager round technical
    3. Senior Manager discussion
    4. HR round
    5. COO round

After all the interview process, I was selected but no offer was rolled out. Even after many follow up, no response from HR. HR was neither declining nor releasing offer. At the end out of the frustration, I had to give up on Sportz Interactive.

Junior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sportz Interactive (Mumbai).

Interview

I was asked about my background and sports knowledge. I was also asked to give a test for evaluating my writing skills. They tested me with questions about football and cricket teams, some stats, recent news about teams etc.

Product Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sportz Interactive.

Interview

First, there will be a design test, you will have to make something they ask you to. Then if you are selected they will call you for a technical interview and later HR Interview. Should be done in 2-3 rounds.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sportz Interactive.

Interview

It was a great experience of giving an interview at sportz interactive. The people there are very friendly and the environment is awesome. The interior is damn good. There main focus is on Innovation which I feel is the best thing.

Javascript Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sportz Interactive (Mumbai) in October 2019.

Interview

I got a call after applying from Naukri. There are mainly 5 rounds get conducted which was not that much tough.
    In the First round, There is a simple mechanical test where you need to create API in backend using node js framework and use those API in the front end. you can use react or any other frontend framework.
    In the Second Round, which is a technical manager round where the manager asks you simple basic questions regarding the code.
    The third round will be HR round where HR will ask you some basic questions regarding the previous employer and history about their company
    The fourth round will be the main technical round with the manager, which is more difficult as the manager will try to confuse you about certain questions regarding javascript
    The fifth round will be taken by the senior management where he will tell you how the working culture is here, why do you want to join the company and other stuff

After that, you will get selected. HR will try to lower your expectations in salary so please don't negotiate.

Interview Questions

• Create API for companies where we will get the companies to list in JSON format. also create api for getting company details from a company_id. Create API for posting the company name which should be unique.   Answer Question
    • let a = {name: "xyz"};
      let b = a;

• reverse a string without using inbuilt functions   Answer Question
    • cookies and sessions   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sportz Interactive (Mumbai) in August 2019.

Interview

The company had come to my college for recruitment.First, we had a preplacement talk where we were explained about the working of the company and then we had a written test in which we had to write SQL queries(create table, insert values, joins) , Javascript codes and .NET codes

Interview Questions

• About the company, why you want to join, about sports, interest   Answer Question

Javascript Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sportz Interactive (Mumbai) in June 2019.

Interview

I had all the interviews schedule on one day
    1 st round - It was easy question and answer round with pen and paper
    2 nd round - It was a simple machine round
    3 rd round - HR round they were trying to negotiate the salary
    4 rd round - tech round with senior developer who think he was smart , my answer were right still he wanted to know which he knows .
    5 th round - Tech round with Manager it was normal tech round
    Cleared all rounds , after 5 th round they told me there are many candidates interview remaining we will give you feedback in mail / call . I don't know what went wrong , am i expecting to much salary compare to another candidate , if that was he problem why HR called me for the interview if they wanted to waste time of my .
    P.S - Atleast give a feedback to the candidate .

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.