Sportz Interactive Interview Questions

Updated 14 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 33 of over 33 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sportz Interactive

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sportz Interactive (New Delhi)

Interview

It was a quite seamless and friendly experience. It comprised of 4 rounds. First was a technical round. After clearing that, I had to face a Technical + managerial interview. Then there was a discussion with one of the co-founders regarding the company's growth over the years and it's goals. After clearing all these rounds, I had a discussion with their HR manager. She explained about the company's environment and policies and salary discussion was also a part of this round. Kudos to the HRD of Sportz Interactive for keeping a professional yet friendly process of recruitment where they notify you regularly about the updates on your application.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sportz Interactive (Mumbai) in May 2021

Interview

1. A basic test was given and needed to be submitted within 1 day. 2. Technical Round with Team Lead where basic questions were asked 3. HR round where relevant work experience, salary expectations and basic info wrt to sports was asked 1. After clearing all the rounds and telling about my salary expectations. 2. Received calls from the HR to negotiate the salary. 3. After negotiating the offer and finalizing on the call no follow up for 2 days. 4. On the 3rd day got a call that we are sending a background verification form kindly fill and send the form. 5. On the same day itself within 2 hours got the call from the HR saying the Manager says you are not suitable for the role. Didn't understood if I was not suitable for the role then why the salary negotiation was done with me

Interview Questions
  • Basis of Swift 1. Class vs Struct 2. Delegate and Notification 3. Optional Binding and Optional Chaining

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sportz Interactive (Mumbai) in Apr 2021

Interview

Just One Word Highly Unprofessional 1) The interview round comprised of 2 Rounds 2) In first round standard machine learning questions were asked 3) In second round managerial questions were asked They were offering peanut salary for Ai / ML engineer role , suddenly they stopped messaging after final round saying that the profile is on hold , After 3 Weeks they said that they will join me , they called me and again were offering peanut salary. They delayed this hiring process alot . Don't join this company

Interview Questions
  • 1) Explain Bias Variance 2) Categorical Encoding 3) Deep Learning Models etc

Sportz Interactive

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sportz Interactive

Interview

The interview process was good and the hr representative was very informative about the role and job responsibilities.A very good and professional organization.the representative properly discussed the interview process. It was overall a very good experience.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sportz Interactive (Mumbai) in Dec 2020

Interview

1.Hiring and Interview was of two rounds of technical interview. 2.Video call Interview. 3.Eeach Interview round is of 45 min. 4.One to one interview round with technical person. 5.SQL Query were asked in depth alone with examples. 6.Real time data handling discussion.

Interview Questions
  • SQL questions were Joins , sub query , partitioning , indexing , performance tuning , SQL profiler , execution plan.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sportz Interactive (Mumbai)

Interview

There was an aptitude test, then the HR round and later a technical round. I cleared the aptitude test which was in college and was called for the interviews at the company location.

Interview Questions
  • They asked the basic details in HR round and also asked about my college projects because I was a fresher. And in tech round I was asked about sdlc,agile,scrum etc.

Sportz Interactive

Application

I interviewed at Sportz Interactive

Interview

4 round average basic good environment open office flexible timeing nice reporting manager team machine test face 2 face big clients new technology many departments.. .. .. .. .... ... .... ........ ... ... .. ..... ... ... ... ..... ..... ... .... .. ... ...

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sportz Interactive (New Delhi) in Mar 2020

Interview

Unprofessional.. called me for interview in march for unmatched profile. Unprofessional discussion. Had waited more then hour for interview & then had 3 rounds of interview wasted more then 3hrs. Worst management.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sportz Interactive (Mumbai) in Mar 2020

Interview

1. On system interview. 2. Manager round technical 3. Senior Manager discussion 4. HR round 5. COO round After all the interview process, I was selected but no offer was rolled out. Even after many follow up, no response from HR. HR was neither declining nor releasing offer. At the end out of the frustration, I had to give up on Sportz Interactive.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sportz Interactive (Mumbai)

Interview

I was asked about my background and sports knowledge. I was also asked to give a test for evaluating my writing skills. They tested me with questions about football and cricket teams, some stats, recent news about teams etc.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 33 Interviews