Spring Dell Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Spring Dell Center

Sort:

Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in La Plata, MD (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Spring Dell Center (La Plata, MD (US)) in March 2013.

Interview

The process was a piece of cake. The interviewer made me extremely comfortable and relaxed. It was not a tensed interview at all. It was still a very serious interview, and I took it very seriously but it helps when someone can take your nervousness away. Needless to say I got the job. Anyone looking to go one an interview, you should be fine. Good Luck!

Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Spring Dell Center.

Interview

They bring you in for a "day in a life". Interesting but doesn't really show you the true nature of the job. Then you take a written test to simulate duties you would have in the office.

Residence Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in La Plata, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spring Dell Center (La Plata, MD (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

Met at facility then at the home in which I would be helping. First was a phone interview and then after you answer a few general questions you gt brought in for an interview at the facility. After you get to see what home you would e working and the people you are for. Then you start some training for the job you will be doing, all paid for.

Interview Questions

• what do I see as my downfall as an employee, what can I work on   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.