Staples Interview Questions

Updated Oct 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,006 of over 2,006.0 interviews

Employee Referral8%
2.2
HardAverageEasy

Staples

Application

I interviewed at Staples

Interview

There was One interview total. They mostly asked Basic questions. The interview was With the general manager and the assistant general manager. They did not require experience for the job.

Interview Questions
  • Give an example of a time you’ve done customer service
    Answer Question

Staples

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Staples

Interview

Internal interview in a different business unit and a manager that I have not had contact with in the past. It was an open conversation and I had been passed up on two roles in the past 6 years.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you looking at leaving your current position and how do you feel you have been developed and mentored for this role?

Staples

Application

I interviewed at Staples

Interview

Pretty straightforward interview, consisted of behavioral questions. The interview consisted of previous experiences and lasted roughly twenty minutes or so. I received the offer immediately after the interview, was a very easy process.

Interview Questions
  • How has your prior experiences made you applicable for this role

Staples

Application

I interviewed at Staples

Interview

I applied online. Got a call to go in for an interview. The interview was easy, just a few behavioral questions. Got an email a few hours after the interview that I got the job and to fill out information for HR.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Staples

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Staples

Interview

One phone interview, followed by a hirevue interview and an in person technical portion. The phone interview was just an initial screen with a recruiter and the HireVue was recorded responses.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Staples

Application

I interviewed at Staples

Interview

Went in with my resumes, sat down in the back, and had a talk with the General Manager. He asks me questions on whether this role is the job for me, and depending on the interview, you may be accepted right away as long as you proceed with the application.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Staples

Application

I interviewed at Staples

Interview

Very straightforward process with the manager. He asked standard behavioral questions in regards to the position. Very kind. Most of the staff worked there for many years so they were looking for someone to stay long term.

Interview Questions
  • Why staples Would you be interested in print services Tell me about a time you had a difficult customer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Staples (Framingham, MA)

Interview

Overall a very negative experience. Applied to a virtual hiring event. First interview was very behavioral. If you pass that then there's 3 other interviews with various merchants. It was over zoom, which was the only pro I can think of. After the interview they sent me an email saying I chose to withdraw lol. Very unorganized company and process. Pay is below market, long hours, potential layoffs, cutthroat environment, not sure if it's commission based but who knows. Look elsewhere.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Staples

Application

I interviewed at Staples

Interview

quick and easy, sent resume via email and then got a call within 2 weeks to schedule a video interview. The recruiter was nice and helpful. She asked me 5-6 questions and then she wanted to know if I had any for her.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Staples

Application

I interviewed at Staples

Interview

Interviewed twice but I think they forgot about me after Two weeks I called them to follow up and got called in for a third interview lol then they told me I had the job

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful