State Farm Interview Questions

Updated Dec 2, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,560 of over 2,560.0 interviews

Employee Referral7%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

State Farm

Application

I interviewed at State Farm

Interview

2 interviews, one on the phone and one in person. Both were very conversational. A tour of the office and area I would be working in. A few introductions to other staff members.

Interview Questions
  • What’s an example of a time you had to make a hard decision and how did you make it?
    Answer Question

State Farm

Application

I interviewed at State Farm

Interview

Went great. I had fun. Very informative. Was asked questions regarding former employment, what interested me in the position, and what I felt like I could bring to the table.

Interview Questions
  • What interests you in this position? What are your best attributes? What skills could you improve on? Are you comfortable talking with irate customers? Are you comfortable spending the entire day on the phone?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at State Farm (Bloomington, IL)

Interview

Very great and straight to the point, they acted very professionally and got my questions answered as well as theirs. I would definitely recommend the interview process with State Farm.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at State Farm (Richardson, TX)

Interview

It was pretty long, you have about 3 people interviewing you. For the most it wasn't bad as long as you follow something they have called the star . As long as you can answer the question and provide an example of how you dealt with the situation as far as what happened, what

Interview Questions
  • Name a time you had to deal with a difficult customer?

State Farm

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at State Farm

Interview

Online assessment and interview via HireVue for the first round. The HireVue questions were fairly simple behavioural questions. I would definitely recommend using the practice rounds if you're not familiar with the HireVue process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

State Farm

Application

I interviewed at State Farm

Interview

phone interview 10 days ago face to face interview 8 days ago did the quizzes online two weeks ago haven't heard anything everything went fast now just waiting patiently to hear yes or no

Interview Questions
  • typical interview questions positives and negatives about job and self?

State Farm

Application

I interviewed at State Farm

Interview

Great interview process. Really interactive and considerate of what the person being hired is looking for. Would recommend but have to work way up the ladder to make any pay.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sharonville, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at State Farm (Sharonville, OH)

Interview

There is a three step interview process. First a phone interview, then he has you take a personality test, and then an in person interview with a logic test and many questions about your values.

Interview Questions
  • They ask a lot about personal values, why you want to join State Farm exactly.

State Farm

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at State Farm in Nov 2021

Interview

Very casual and informative. I felt good energy coming from the agency manager. He answered all my questions and let me speak freely. Overall, the phone interview went very well, and looking forward to the in-person interview.

Interview Questions
  • What motivates me? Does money motivate me? Tell me about yourself.

State Farm

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at State Farm

Interview

It begins with them telling you about themselves. Then they explain the job. Next is the question, tell me about yourself. Then follows with formal interview questions. Then they ask if you have any questions or anything else you would like to add.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you wanted to initiate a process improvement. What was the important? How did you go about gaining the support of your supervisor? What was your supervisor’s reaction?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,560 Interviews