Steag Energy Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Steag Energy Services

2.9

Interviews for Top Jobs at Steag Energy Services

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Steag Energy Services.

Interview

Interview took in 3 steps..Written,technical,HR rounds are there.Written consists of general engg and aptitude qns.Tech round is about qns related to powerplant and previous experience.HR round is about general qns..

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Steag Energy Services.

Interview

I m from mechanical branch. People who are taking interview were great. They help u to get relax. Question asked from me were basically from turbo and power plant.

Deputy Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Steag Energy Services (New Delhi) in March 2017.

Interview

Step by step process of interview
    1. Employers use phone interviews to identify and recruit candidates for employment.
    2.one-on-one interview in New Delhi Head office between the applicant and a hiring manager. The interviewer will ask questions about the applicant's experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking in the optimal candidate for the job.
    3. HR round negotiation about salary packager

Interview Questions

• "Why do you want this job?"   1 Answer

Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Steag Energy Services (Noida) in June 2016.

Interview

Nothing much they ask about the basic questions
    First u should have to go to the website and see the weather any trainee engineer notification is there or not
    If there is think u should have to pay around 200000 rupees to the company for the training

Interview Questions

• What is Rankine cycle ?
      How the power plant works?
      How boiler works and which principles
      How turbine works and types of turbines
      How we can improve the efficiency of the turbine
      Like these basic questions   1 Answer

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Steag Energy Services (Noida) in January 2016.

Interview

you will be getting in touch regarding your job responsibilities via phone and all the interview process is done telephonic. once you go through technical round you ll be called for a HR round for salary negotiation

Intern Interview

Application

Interview

Got selected from campus

Analista Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Steag Energy Services (Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)).

Interview

Péssimo e confuso! Empresa não sabia como desenvolver as etapas e com a mudança da analista de rh durante o processo, piorou. Etapas truncadas, teste prático totalmente sem sentido. O tratamento inicial, pela outra analista de RH, foi excelente, mas ao mudar, a outra analista foi grosseira e eu tive que implorar por um feedback sobre a vaga. Triste! Pois fui até a última etapa e o respeito foi zero.

Interview Questions

• Você tem disponibilidade Imediata?   1 Answer

RH Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Steag Energy Services (Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)).

Interview

Bom bate papo, entrevistadoras educadas. O único ponto ruim foi a falta de feedback. Muito frustrante não receber nenhum tipo de retorno por parte da empresa.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.