Stein Seal Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Stein Seal Company

Sort:

Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Stein Seal Company in May 2016.

Interview

Worst experience ever - They left me waiting for over 30 minutes and then asked if I wanted to wait an unspecified amount of time or come in another day. Made another interview time and was cancelled on about an hour before it. Finally came in for the interview and it took about 10 minutes

Interview Questions

Inspection Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kulpsville, PA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Stein Seal Company (Kulpsville, PA (US)).

Interview

Waited forever because they were ill prepared.
    HR kept saying "uh" and "umm" after every word. Very uneducated personel running this company.
    Had to come back next day because manager was busy. Was there 3 hours and never offered water (that was a first for me.) Took 3 months before i got a call back.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stein Seal Company (Bengaluru) in April 2012.

Interview

The process of interview was quite smooth. And so were the processes of hiring and induction. I felt at home right from the first day in this company.

Interview Questions

• What is your preferred brand of cigarette?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.