Stolt-Nielsen Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Stolt-Nielsen Interview Questions

Interviews at Stolt-Nielsen

2.0

Logistics Operations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Stolt-Nielsen (New York, NY (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

Was not selection for the first LOP position but was emailed for a 3rd interview 1 month after my second interview. Was told there was a new LOP position in a different department of STC. Had a interview with the hiring manager again and a different supervisor. The interview was just like the other two went well and was told i would hear something back within a week. I have not heard anything yet after my 3rd interview for this position. Interview questions are standard and position is not difficult if you can work in a stressful environment. Basic interview questions

Buyer Interview

Interview

Application process was terrible. All electronic but was extremely un-user friendly and took a long time to fill out. Required contact details of supervisors prior to an interview which is unprofessional.

Logistics Operations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stolt-Nielsen (Houston, TX (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

the interview took about an hour with both hiring managers. They asked general open ended questions. They were honest about company and hiring manager expectations. The company has great benefits and most people I spoke to only had great things to say about the company. Both hiring managers explained their positions in detail. Both managers were honest about the stress level of the position I applied for.

Interview Questions

• What qualities do you want in a manager?   1 Answer

Logistics Operation Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Stolt-Nielsen (Houston, TX (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Filled online application out. 1 Week later I received a text and an email requesting interview. Went to first interview and the person who l initially supposed to meet with was not there so I waited 30 minutes past my interview time to speak with 2 managers. Mangers asked traditional interview questions. They advised they already were in the second round of interviews and were still doing first round interviews. Two weeks later was emailed and texted for second interview. Second interview I thought I was meeting with HR manager but met with two department managers. They asked the same questions as the first interview. This position is being reposted about every 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in a company   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Stolt-Nielsen (Houston, TX (US)).

Interview

I spoke with a few members of the HR team. The interview questions had no real sequence and they jumped from topic to topic with no smooth transition. They were winging it.....except that they had an interviewing questions template that they didn't use.

Interview Questions

• The HR Manager told me that my numerous contract roles were problematic. They why was I even selected to interview?   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stolt-Nielsen (London, England (UK)) in February 2020.

Interview

Initial communication was through a head hunter. I matched the requirement of the company so my application was forwarded. Initial interview then examination was with the HR. Afterwards, it should have been 3 interviews with the accounting supervisor, accounting manager and controller. I skipped one as the acctg manager was not around. It was just a one day exam and interview so it was hassle-free. I received the offer the next one or two days.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stolt-Nielsen (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in July 2019.

Interview

Basically its an easy interview. They ask you a question and you answer. Most likely they’ll hire you based on your attitude and your proficiency in the language of the team youre allocated in

Accounting Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stolt-Nielsen (Makati City (Philippines)) in August 2014.

Interview

You have to take the accounting exam first, which is fairly easy. Once passed, you will be interviewed by the team manager, dept manager, and controller. The next day, you should be notified whether they're going to offer you the job or otherwise.

Interview Questions

• It was casual at first, asking me about my favorite book and such.
      1. Where did you hear about about us?
      2. If given the opportunity, will you leave AP for interdept transfer?   1 Answer

Accounting Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stolt-Nielsen (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in March 2014.

Interview

I was scheduled to go 9am but it I was entertained around 11am because the HR associate is not yet in the office. Although its a one day procedure, I ended up at home at 9pm due to traffic.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.