Stonebridge Interview Questions

Updated Jan 5, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 9 interviews

Employee Referral13%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Stonebridge

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Stonebridge (Houston, TX)

Interview

It has 3 round interview. Round 1: They want to understand your background and personality to see if it will fit in the environment. Round 2: Management skill questions Round 3: Technical skill questions

Interview Questions
  • They asked about your work experience.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Centennial, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stonebridge (Centennial, CO) in Jun 2016

Interview

Extremely thorough personality based interview that focused on providing service not just technical capabilities. It was a three part process meeting key personnel during each stage. Each interview was conversation like, a personal opportunity to showcase soft skills and learn about the individuals that I would potentially work with. Everyone was extremely friendly and absolutely professional throughout the slightly lengthy process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

5h

works at

Oracle India

Hi All, My sister has cleared all the rounds in Accenture. HR contacted her today to negotiate the salary. My sister asked for 8LPA FP. HR said the max fixed pay they could offer is 7.5LPA. My sister told she would think and get back in few minutes. Within 5 minutes, HR moved the candidature status to “on hold” due to budget constraints. None of the HRs are answering the calls. What can i expect? TIA I am feeling worse as i advised my sister to tell HR that she would get back. :(

4 Comments

Join the conversation on

Stonebridge

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Stonebridge

Interview

Met with two managers for an interview during campus recruiting; after being told to expect to hear back within two weeks, I - and all other interviewees - have yet to hear back from the company after over a month, despite attempting to get in touch. Disappointed with the unprofessional approach from a relatively new consulting company.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself; tell about a time you worked with a team.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Stonebridge (Houston, TX)

Interview

Phone screen that was done by HR. Had additional phone interview with a consultant. Two weeks later was asked to come in for a face to face. After that I received an offer letter, which I negotiated for more time off and guaranteed bonus. Once I returned all paperwork I started the following week.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Stonebridge

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Stonebridge

Interview

The interview process was out of the norm. I interviewed with multiple members of the management team (location manager, practice managers, etc.) but with each interview it was just a 1 on 1. Each interview was in a public place which made the interview process more laid back and less stressful.

Interview Questions
  • Trying to make a good time to meet for the interview was more difficult then any of the questions.

Stonebridge

Application

I interviewed at Stonebridge

Interview

Interviews in Houston and Tulsa offices, interviewed by 5-6 people over the course of a few weeks, focus was mainly on background, skillset, and culture fit

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Stonebridge (Houston, TX) in Feb 2014

Interview

not hard at all. phone screen plus 1:1 interview. The person interviewing seemed like he was not at all there mentally. One lady had some good questions and 1:1 was okay as well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stonebridge (Tulsa, OK) in Jun 2012

Interview

Great - Worked around my schedule

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Stonebridge (Houston, TX) in Dec 2011

Interview

Phone Interview with VP of IT then in person interviews with sales and operations teams. The interviews are non-technical in nature since management is more business heavy. They do not conduct panel interviews. Every person will interview separately. They are more interested in past experience versus what you can do on the next job.

Interview Questions
  • Are you okay with travel and how well do you handle multiple managers and projects.
RSS Feed</>Embed