StoryCloud Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at StoryCloud

Sort:

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at StoryCloud (Mountain View, CA (US)) in August 2014.

Interview

I was asked to visit the campus. The interview was about 2 hours long. I met with 4-5 people. I was asked coding questions. Then there were some analytical questions. Mathematics and statistics.

Interview Questions

• How would you sort a billion integers? Merge sort algorithm
      Palindrome test using recursion.
      Statistics: A/B testing process   1 Answer

Contract Videographer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at StoryCloud (Houston, TX (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

i found an ad on craigslist and sent my resume. i think it took a week or two for someone to get back to me but once they did the process moved really quickly. within a couple of days i had my phone interview. it was more of a “we saw your resume and think you’re a good match, do you want to work with us?” kind of thing than an actual interview. they went into detail about the company’s history, where they fit in in the industry, and more about the position. after i decided i wanted to move forward i sent my references (as they requested) and got my contract and was scheduled for training almost the next day.

Interview Questions

• what relevant experience do you have?   1 Answer

Contract Videographer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at StoryCloud (Seattle, WA (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Initially things were moving fast. I applied back in November of 2017, but the interview was pushed back to December then again to January then once more to a few days after the initial January interview.

Interview Questions

• What can you offer StoryCloud as a Videographer?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.