Strada Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Strada

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Strada

Digital Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Strada (London, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

Three stages, first stage is a generic interview regarding skill set and previous experience. Then a task is given which consists of creating a potential email and social media post in reference to their promotional offers. After completing the task they invite you in to their office for 15 minutes to discuss your answers to the task and after giving no criticisms and hinting they will take you on after writing down every unique idea you give, you get a call saying they will not take you on from the internal recruiter. The internal recruiter will not provide any sort of feedback and will say she does not know why you are not being taken to a further stage. From seeing the 10 employees in their office if you are of an ethnic minority background it will be wise not to apply considering there is no diversity within their current employees.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in Digital Marketing?
      What do you like about Digital Marketing?   1 Answer

Waiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Strada (Cambridge, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

I came, and than they was asking more about personal life, than a skills or experience, they prefer to now better the person, but anyway later they are asking straight away for try shift. Than u came, and doesnt matter how you gonna be on it, u will get this job easilly.

Waitress Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Strada.

Interview

There was three of us. We talked about ourselves. We then had to eat something off the menu and describe it to the manager, as if they were a customer. We then, as a group, had to do a presentation. In the end, we talked more about the job and then they showed us around the restaurant.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.