Stress Engineering Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Stress Engineering Services

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Stress Engineering Services

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stress Engineering Services (Houston, TX (US)).

Interview

Slightly antiquated and had a few questions asked that violated EEOC. I had the chance to chat casually with my boss and his team as well as someone I'd back up when they're out.

Interview Questions

• Are you married, do you have kids?   1 Answer

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stress Engineering Services in February 2014.

Interview

Apply throughout the career center service and had a on campus interview. The interview is straight forward. The recruiter will ask you to introduce yourself, what you learn from your degree and you should show him that your skills could be useful to their company.
    The second round consist of a phone interview where you have a conversation with different manager. They will go over your resume in details and ask you question. Make sure you are able to answer these question concerning your skills mentioned in your resume. So behavioral question how do you handle a problem... Waiting for the third round which should be a presentation on site

Interview Questions

• In case there is a conflict with another employee, how do you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Upstream Practice Interview

Interview

Applied through campus visit, had a phone interview, waiting for the decision

Interview Questions

• Nothing tricky, related to resume and experience, what do you wanna to in your career?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.