Subway Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Subway

1,777 Interview Reviews

1.7

Sandwhich Artist Interview

Interview

You sit down with the manager and will be asked the following questions: Discuss availability (hours and time), customer service knowledge and any prior experience, and how you will deal with certain scenarios

Sandwich Artist Interview

Interview

They interviewed me and asked me to make a sandwich after showing me how. They interviewed me and asked me to make a sandwich after showing me how. They interviewed me and asked me to make a sandwich after showing me how. They interviewed me and asked me to make a sandwich after showing me how.

Closing Manager Interview

Interview

The process was easy going for me. The question was not that difficult to answer it was a fun experience. The person I did my answer will was easy going.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Overall, it was quick and efficient. Typical questions about my experience, my teamwork skills and my preferred schedule. The supervisor was friendly and kept me updated throughout the process. I started 2 weeks after the offer.

Interview Questions

• What is your availability? How do you handle a difficult client?   Answer Question

Sandwich Artist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Subway.

Interview

The interview was quick, easy, and informal. The store I applied to was really short on staff, so it was almost a guarantee that I would get the job. The interview was basically just a formality and a quick check that I was responsible enough to show up.

Interview Questions

• What's your availability like? Are you willing to work nights?   Answer Question

Sandwich Artist Interview

Interview

Super easy and nice company. They are franchised so interviews may vary by restaurant to restaurant. Down side is you may smell like herb and cheese after a day of work

Sandwich Artist Interview

Interview

Easy and quick. I was hired right at the interview. I applied for the job and an interview was made the next week. It was straight to the point probably took at most 10 minutes

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Subway in January 2021.

Interview

the interview process was really quick and easy. It was not any super difficult, they asked about my availability, why I wanted to work there what I know about subway etc

Samdwich Artist Interview

Interview

Very simple and easy. I had another job offer. It was promising but very low pay. It was a longer drive than what the pay was worth. But I recommend as first job.

Interview Questions

Interview

Sat at a table in the Subway and talked for about 15 minutes. Was offered the position on the spot. They were in need of sandwich artists and my father was a regular since he worked nearby.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience working in fast food?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.