Suncore Microsystem Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Suncore Microsystem Interview Questions

Interviews at Suncore Microsystem

2.3

Business Development Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Suncore Microsystem.

Interview

Fake interview conducted as real, simple questions of commerce and management were put. Motivational talks but totally fake organization and they visit small colleges only. Process was a written test, followed by one to one interview, shortlist etc same usual process

Interview Questions

• They asked you have a salary demand or you will accept what company will decide for you   1 Answer

Content Writer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Suncore Microsystem in June 2018.

Interview

it was on campus drive and was quite lengthy process, nearly it took 3-4 rounds, including written test, technical round, PI interview. But overall experience was quite good.

Interview Questions

• How important is it for you to get into the corporate field?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Suncore Microsystem (Noida) in April 2018.

Interview

only one round that is hr round...it is very easy to crack
    hr are very frank nature.don't tell wrong thing.go ahead and join this company.its very nice.
    basic question from programing,and basic idea about the core subject

Creative Designer Interview

Interview

Worst Interview ever. No relevant things were asked and two day long process and not a worthy one. Also , HR was bad. Company came only for its promotion through students

PHP Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dehradun

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Suncore Microsystem (Dehradun) in January 2018.

Interview

Attitude Test followed by Technical Paper and GD, then Technical Test and HR interview, Overall at the end they pick you up if and only if you are good at communication. If you selected they will only give you LOI not call letter and communication from company side is very poor.

IT Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhopal

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Suncore Microsystem (Bhopal) in December 2017.

Interview

Superb .. questions are based on judging our personalities & ur interest .. & management base questions put up me bcoz I'm choose IT management ..... ....... ...... ....

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhopal

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Suncore Microsystem (Bhopal) in December 2017.

Interview

A job interview is a one-on-one interview consisting of a conversation between a job applicant and a representation of an employer which is conducted to assess whether the applicant should be hired.
    Interview are one of the most popularly used devices for employee selection.
    Interviews vary in the extent to which the questions are structured, from a totally unstructured and free-wheeling conversation,to a structured interview in which an applicant is asked a predetermined list of questions in a specified order.

Management Interview

Application

Interview

a job interview typically precedes the hiring decision .interview is usually preceded by the evalution of submitted resumes from interested candidates possibly by examining job application .after this screening a small number of candidates for interview is selected.

Sales Manager Interview

Application

Interview

1st is basic intro 2st step is written test and than case study and than technical test in the lab and emotions test and than performance test in the lab

Interview Questions

• which field you are join in this company and why ?   1 Answer

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Suncore Microsystem (New Delhi) in December 2017.

Interview

Simple Interviews following a test and there were 2 interviews which were very normal and not scary.The first interview is a group discussion and second one was one to one

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.