Suncorp Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Suncorp Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Suncorp Group

2.8

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Suncorp Group in March 2016.

Interview

I found out about the opportunity at my university career fair. I applied online and was prompted to take a personality test. About a day later I was contacted to schedule a telephone interview which was about 45 minutes. Next was a one on one interview over Skype. Very typical interview questions.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Suncorp Group (Lincoln, NE (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

It was very Long. A three interview process. It lasted about three weeks. First there was an on the phone interview, then a visit with a department manager and finally, I met with the department director. They made it seem more stressful that what it actually was.

Interview Questions

• explain a time where you faced a customer who was angry?   2 Answers

Interview

Online application followed by phone interview and online testing. If successful, you get offered to attend the assessment centre. It required us to bring in one thing that represented us. Chill process that also included 1 on 1 interview, group activity and role play.

Sales and Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Suncorp Group (Melbourne (Australia)) in March 2020.

Interview

Submitted the application, completed an online assessment in which I listened to mock calls and answered written and multiple choice questions regarding the call. Brief phone interview and more in depth phone interview.

Interview Questions

• I listened to an insurance sales call and was asked to identify what was good about the call, and what needed improving.   Answer Question

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Suncorp Group in March 2020.

Interview

After a 15 min phone interview, I then had a face to face interview with x2 managers. One female, one male. The interview was a behavioural one that went for approximately 1 hour

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Suncorp Group (London, England (UK)) in January 2020.

Interview

Telephone interview screening first and then I was invited to an interview in person with 2 branch managers, it lasted around 50 mins. I got a call 2 days after that and was requested to prepare b/g check and ref check, the official offer is subject to passing those checks.

Interview Questions

• Why Suncorp?
      What do know about this position?
      Why do you apply this role?   Answer Question

Vacation Program Interview

Interview

Online Test - Fairly standard, good if you practice Q's online
    Video Interview - Again standard, get asked behavioural q's
    Assessment Centre - We were put into groups and had to present on case study that we had gotten a couple of days prior to the assessment centre. Speed round interviews after that.

Graduate Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Suncorp Group.

Interview

Online test including behaviour test, quiz about sudoku, personality test. I received the video interview after completed the online test although the position requires PR or citizen and I don't have pr.

Finance Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Suncorp Group.

Interview

Assesment centre with over 20 grads. Was very chill environment and honestly not as stressful as you think an interview would be. The interview was smooth and very casual, interviewer was particularly friendly.

Interview Questions

Interview

Once you apply by submitting your CV and covering letter, you will need to complete an online questionnaire. If they are satisfied with your performance in the online tests, then you get a video interview, which you will then progress to the face-to-face interview if you are pass the video stage.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.