Suncorp Group Interview Questions

Updated 16 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 132 of over 132 interviews

Recruiter3%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Suncorp Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Suncorp Group

Interview

Professional and easy to navigate. First was a phone interview followed by an online interview if you make it through to the final stage. It takes about 1 week for them to respond to your Interviews.

Interview Questions
  • Did you understand the job description
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Suncorp Group (Toronto, ON) in Jun 2021

Interview

Good easy peasy. It was all done by text so I did it in the comfort of my own home. The position is remote so I can get my personal life stuff done as it is flexible.

Interview Questions
  • what is your typing speed and how confidentielle am i

Suncorp Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Suncorp Group

Interview

Very unprofessional. Waste of time. Applied online. Received an e-mail to do a video interview and online assessment. I spent time submitting the video and take the online assessment. Never heard from them until I ring them a few weeks after. They forgot to let me know about the outcome. They suggested me to apply for more positions, so I did. Then, they set a time and day for an interview over the phone. They never called.

Interview Questions
  • Tell about a time when you handled a difficult customer Tell about a time when you helped a co-worker and the outcome Tell about yourself

Suncorp Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Suncorp Group

Interview

First there was a game based assessment and then a video interview. There was also a group based game to assess how you work in a team and your problem solving skills.

Interview Questions
  • How do u mange and prioritise tasks greatest personal or professional experience how would friends and family describe you Top 3 reasons for joining time where you successfully contributed to the group project

Suncorp Group

Application

I interviewed at Suncorp Group

Interview

Was contacted for a phone interview shortly after applying. Discussed professional background and was asked about ability to deal with varying situations. Interview process was quick and very efficient.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Suncorp Group

Application

I interviewed at Suncorp Group

Interview

The interview process involves few steps - you have online assessments to start with. Once you get through it, you have telephonic interview with the recruiting team and then a face to face interview with the manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Suncorp Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Suncorp Group

Interview

Received a phone interview after applying for the role, followed by no progress even though was told to meet up for second stage. Instead an email stating I did not receive it was given

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Suncorp Group

Application

I interviewed at Suncorp Group

Interview

There was a group interview followed by activities to mingle with interviewers and share your work experience and a game to assess your problem-solving skills and ability to work in a team.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you think we should hire you?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Suncorp Group (Melbourne) in Feb 2021

Interview

First they asked to do the online assessment which is 40mins Then they give the link for virtual interview video recording. Very generic question and about the role and past role responsibility

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Suncorp Group (Brisbane) in Feb 2021

Interview

Went through assesment test, video interviews and phone interview. Assesment and video interviews was really simple. Hot email to book a time for phone interview but no one got back to me after I emailed my availability time it was really disheartening and wasn't pleasant exprencie .

Interview Questions
  • Explained wht did you do when you had to deal with very upset customer
Viewing 1 - 10 of 132 Interviews