Cover image for Surya Hospital

Surya Hospital

Add an Interview

Surya Hospital Interview Questions

Updated 26 Feb 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 2 interviews

1.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Surya Hospital

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Surya Hospital (Pune) in Nov 2019

Interview

Process was good, very easy but HR people has some ego, that they don't want to grow the hospital. They are not responsive. I think this Hospital HR has more powers than the Directors.

Interview Questions
  • Regarding work experience in last employment. Reason for change
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Surya Hospital (Mumbai) in Feb 2015

Interview

was questioned on goals, plans, objectives. how to deal with problems. communication with the team. focussing on results. how ambitious and actionable can one be. always know what co. workers are doing. most importantly how does one deal with patient safety and quality care. infection control practices.how do results help in growth performance , revenue or engagement.what will you do if plans are delayed or stuck. your biggest win and what did you learn from it.NABH will you be able to assess and get improvement, protocols and standards put in place.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful