Syndicate Bank Interview Questions

Updated 19 Dec 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 16 of over 16 interviews

3.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Syndicate Bank

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Syndicate Bank (Mumbai) in Jul 2019

Interview

I applied through Online advertisement. There were 2 stages written exam & then interview. I was interviewed at Mumbai after clearing the written exam stage. The difficulty level was moderate for me as I was asked questions related to my existing job profile.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself
    1 Answer
  • Where do you work currently & what do you do there
  • As a credit person what changes in policies would you like to make?
  • What are kinds of risks faced in bank?
  • What kind of risk would prevail if you are having a high Home loan mortgage portfolio with average tenure of 17-20 years?
  • What's the investment criteria for MSME segment?

Syndicate Bank

Application

I interviewed at Syndicate Bank

Interview

Normal written exam and personal interview . Started in morning with about 50 candidates some questions were it retalted.sone were general . All n all a good interview would like to wish good luck to all

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Syndicate Bank (Calcutta) in Feb 2017

Interview

2 phase of Written Exam followed by interview, Prelims was of 100 marks and mains had 4 sections. Quantitative aptitude of 40 marks, Reasoning Ability of 40 marks, English of 40 marks, and GS of 40 marks. Interview was of 100 marks for those who cleared mains exam. The total score of Maximum marks 260 marks was normalized to 100, and cut off was 40 marks.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Syndicate Bank

Application

I interviewed at Syndicate Bank

Interview

I have qualified in ibps and got interview from this bank and coming to interview Its not much tough as i thought They asked simple and basic questions about computers and banking sector which are soo easy and i answered everything but i am not selected

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Syndicate Bank (Bangalore) in Feb 2016

Interview

First stage is written exam and followed by certificate verification and interview. The shortlisting criteria for the interview is 1:5.The written exam is for 200 marks. Technicalsection 50 questionscarry 100 marks. english and reasoning 50 question eachsection comprising 25 marks eachand quant section consisting 50questionsfor 50marks

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Ludhiana

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Syndicate Bank (Ludhiana) in Feb 2015

Interview

Very good actually being a PGDBF inductee we have real interview process compared to IBPS direct recruits as we undergo 1 year PGDBF program. Interview and GD both were very flexible process there were not set rules or questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneshwar

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Syndicate Bank (Bhubaneshwar) in Jan 2015

Interview

written exam plus gd pi there was a group panel.asked a range of question from banking to politics.they checked the overall personality of the candidate.interview was godd and panelist were really helpful.

Interview Questions
  • how would you calm down a angry customer and in turn sale him one of our products

Anonymous Employee in Ludhiana

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Syndicate Bank (Ludhiana) in Jan 2015

Interview

A written screening test whose results were declared in 15 days. Then followed by a face to face interview and then a group discussion. The results were declared in 15 days of the entire process.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me something about yourself
  • How can you be an asset in banking?
  • They also asked a few recently going on trends in Indian market

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Syndicate Bank (Calcutta) in Jan 2015

Interview

fairly easy.was more of a get to know you interview.few of the questions were technical but overall they tested my approach towards a situation.interviewers were and gave me ample time to answer any question.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Syndicate Bank (Bangalore) in Jan 2014

Interview

We're committed to protecting our community from fraudulent submissions that might affect our ratings and reviews. We review and approve every post before it appears on our site, and in a case where the community sees something suspicious we will look into the issue and take appropriate action.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 16 Interviews