Syneos Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Syneos Health Interview Questions

Interviews at Syneos Health

2.6

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Syneos Health in November 2018.

Interview

The initial phone interview was very professional. The human resource person was very informative and up front about their interview process. I was very pleased with the quick turn around time initial human resource/recruiter phone call interview to the first face to face interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Please give me an overview of your experience as a pharmaceutical representative?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Syneos Health in December 2013.

Interview

first a phone screen, then an all day interview with several local employees. From interview to offer date was a little slow. Seemed like personality fit was the biggest concern then relevance of former experience.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Syneos Health.

Interview

The interview overall was easy. You meet with a few managers. Everyone is friendly. They have a conversation with you about your experiences. Go prepared just in case. Know the sponsor company details as well, for example - medications, pipeline, company history.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Syneos Health (Newark, NJ (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Lame. Lacking structure and without clarity of what they were looking for. Organisation seems lacking in structure, strategy, process, etc. They just needed a body to fill an open chair.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Syneos Health.

Interview

This was a phone screening with a recruiter. It was very easy. The recruiter just focused on info from my CV, asked about my experience and told me about their company and the next steps.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current employer?   1 Answer

Field Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Syneos Health (Dallas, TX (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

I had the pleasure of knowing Tera Farhat, a recruiter for Syneos Health, for many years prior to my interview with Syneos. When I spoke with her about joining the Syneos team, she was very well-versed and genuine about the expectations Syneos had, and was able to answer all of my questions about making sure this would be a good fit for me. She is not a recruiter who just sees a qualification in a person and then a job, and matches the two. She cared about the kind of person I was and the culture that Syneos has in order to make sure this would be a synergistic relationship. After we decided it would be a good fit, she went to bat for me! It was great to have someone in my corner, and it gave me an awesome impression of Syneos Health. I had an interview in Dallas, and my impression was solidified as fact. The interview was professional, organized, and efficient. An interview will always be a nervous time but the team at Syneos did everything in there power to make me feel welcome and at easy. After the interview there was prompt communication with how they felt the interview went and about the next steps that would take place. Overall it was one of my best interview experiences. If you go through the recruitment, interview, and on-boarding process with Syneos Health, you are in the care of a professional team dedicated to treating you with respect and dignity.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Syneos Health.

Interview

phone interview- lasted around 30 minutes. asked the basic interview questions, nothing too tricky. the lady interviewing me was transcribing my answers and at some points it was frustrating because i had to repeat myself so she could catch up and i would then lose my train of thought.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Syneos Health.

Interview

Multiple phone interviews, recorded interview and in-person interview. After the in-person I was told I would hear either way within the next 24 hours. I followed up with a thank you email after my in-person and received no response at all. In the end, I'm glad I don't have a manager who doesn't follow up.

Office Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Syneos Health.

Interview

The interview process was very welcoming and friendly, as opposed to nervous and uncomfortable. The hiring manager asked me questions concerning my work experience and what made me choose to apply there. It was like speaking to someone I knew for a long time.
    The hiring process was very quick also and took only a few days.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be best suited for this position?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Syneos Health.

Interview

Extremely lengthy process which consisted of speaking to probably 8 people over the course of 4 months. In the middle of the interview process they offered me a lower salary range (which I said I'd still consider), and then after the final day of interviews -- this all after four months, they asked if I'd be interested in a position with a different group. Pretty large bait and switch, huge waste of time for both them and any prospective candidates. Salary ranges are also below similar employers.

Interview Questions

• Two case studies -- one quantitative, one not. On the quantitative one the interviewer came totally unprepared and made up numbers, which resulted in a valuation of $90B for a new possible drug.

I was also asked by the same individual why I wasn't looking to join McKinsey instead.   2 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.