Syneos Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Syneos Health Interview Questions

Interviews at Syneos Health

2.8

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Syneos Health.

Interview

Phone interview, two individual interviews, one case interview and a presentation. The phone and individual interviews were standard behavioral interviews. Case interview entailed going over a business case with a consultant, then creating a short slide deck to give a recommendation on a course of action along with supporting analysis.

Interview Questions

• Basic behavioral interview questions, nothing particularly difficult (like how many marbles fit in a 737).   Answer Question

Clinical Operations Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, NC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Syneos Health (Wilmington, NC (US)) in January 2021.

Interview

Wow! 3 individuals together, little intimidating. Their questions where geared more towards medical testing pop quiz. That was a first for me. Hindered the getting to know each other I believe with the testing type questions about blood tests and bio markers for different cancers

Interview Questions

• What panels would you expect to see on a CBC   1 Answer
    • What cancer would you expect to see her 2   Answer Question

CRAII Interview

Interview

General behavioral questions and basic questions about what is 1547, what is CTCAE, what is an IB, what documents would you collect at a site, asked how you would prepare for a visit

BD Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Syneos Health.

Interview

The process was straight forward and not too challenging. 3 or 4 rounds of calls with those who you will potentially be working with. The final interview was in the office with about 6 people.

Interview Questions

• What position would you like to have in 5 years?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Interview

The interview was a conversation with a cross functional set of team members at different levels so that we could get to know each other. It was not too formal or overly scripted.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Syneos Health (Jersey City, NJ (US)).

Interview

Three rounds of interviews.
    Third round, was given a case study with an hour to create a PowerPoint presentation addressing questions and then present to a group of individuals all remotely. No one on camera except me--completed case interview and then told by recruiter they were not moving forward with zero feedback. Alot of time and energy went into the process-at least deserve feedback.

Interview Questions

• How do you respond to client requests for immediate turnaround in stressful environment   1 Answer

Senior Biostatistician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Syneos Health (Raleigh, NC (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

Friendly, straightforward and efficient.
    About one and half hours in technical questions and behavior questions in the phone interviews after the first screening. It's good to have a try regardless the final result.

Publisher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Syneos Health (Houston, TX (US)).

Interview

HR Round took place, however no other rounds took place and noone informed the reason. They said that the position is already filled and then they said someone has not taken up the offer so wil proceed but no mail after that.

Interview Questions

• Background, career gap and technical skill   1 Answer

Senior Medical Science Liaison Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Syneos Health in September 2020.

Interview

The process began with a phone interview with a recruiter. The next interview was with the Field team lead, followed by a 3rd virtual in depth meeting with several leaders. The final round was also with upper level leadership.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and how you feel your experience aligns with the needs of this role.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naples Park, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Syneos Health (Naples Park, FL (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

Phone interview with a recruiter was first. I took a personality test next and the recruiter set up interviews with the manager. I then had a face to face with 2 managers via video.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.