Syntel Telecom Interview Questions

Updated Jun 1, 2016

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

Interviews at Syntel Telecom

Positive100%
Recruiter100%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Syntel Telecom

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Syntel Telecom (Pune) in Aug 2014

Interview

The first round was telephonic. The second round was skype. Both are technical. Last was HR round. Technical rounds was more around spring and hibernate configurations and entity mappings. and HR round was only about salary negotiation. It took only 1 week to finalize every thing.

Interview Questions
  • Spring configration. Hibernate mapping, Ajax understanding, Maven understanding, core java collections, OOPs, exceptions
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Syntel Telecom (Chennai) in May 2012

Interview

telephonic interview, then personal interview with region head, testing my product knowledge and skills, testing my pitching product skills, then video call interview with HR head and telephonic with HR and interview with VP is pending

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Syntel Telecom (Pune) in Aug 2011

Interview

3 rounds of interview HR round Technical round by functional head Final round by Head HR

Interview Questions
  • What was you last job? Who are clients? Why did you leave your last job? Tell me something about your family? Name of some top level executives from your area you have interacted with? Volume of business generated?
RSS Feed</>Embed