Syracuse University Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Syracuse University Interview Questions

Interviews at Syracuse University

2.3

Receptionist Interview

Interview

A short chat with the hiring manager. Definitely felt like more of a conversation than an interview. I submitted an application and was able to come in and talk the following week. No worries - just be yourself and it will go well!

Interview Questions

• It was more of a fluid conversation there were no direct questions.   Answer Question

Global Program Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Syracuse University.

Interview

The interview was conducted in a group via Skype phone, without a screen, Pre-Covid. I had the impression they had already chosen their final candidate but had to conduct a certain number of interviews for legal purposes. They showed disinterest in the process.

Interview Questions

• What is your level of fluency in another language?   1 Answer

Director of Advancement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Syracuse University (New York, NY (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

Zoom call to discuss the job requirements. Spoke at length about my past jobs both paid and volunteer and how they would translate into this new opportunity. Throughly enjoyed speaking with the Executive Director of Advancement. He gave me an overview of the job and talked about plans for the university moving forward.

Interview Questions

• What can you contribute. How do you take rejection.   1 Answer

Student Assistant Interview

Interview

the process was really great. I came in in 2016 . During my time there I worked as a student. The interview was good. It was onthe phone. After the interview I got the job. I would consider it overall a success. I really liked it there

SAT Tutor Interview

Interview

It was Smoot. 1 face to face interview. I submitted my resume. I was selected for the final round. it was a conversional round, more about my experience and skills

Food Service Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Syracuse University.

Interview

Applied online and was notified one day later from one of the job recruiters for an on campus interview with food service managers. The interview was at 10:30am at Goldstein Center where they conducted a one on one interview with you.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about this job?
      Did you have any previous cooking experience?
      What are the hours that you prefer to work?
      When can you start?   Answer Question

PhD Student Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Syracuse University.

Interview

One day interview meeting with 9 different professors in biology department. Also attended an event for a fellowship I was applying for. Interviewers were mostly interested in seeing if I was a good fit and it did not feel like a high pressure scenario.

Interview Questions

• What was your motivation for choosing to pursue a PhD?   1 Answer

Assistant Coach Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Syracuse University (Gainesville, FL (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

30 minute phone interview with straight forward questions and time for me to ask questions at the end. Timeline was given and feedback was provided afterwards. The head coach was the only other person on the call and he was very receptive to sharing his philosophy while also asking pointed questions about how I would contribute.

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Syracuse University (Syracuse, NY (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

Came to the director's office ask her some question about major and the lab's situation. And then submit a resume to director. She asked me some question in resume and asked some Qs about relative software.

REU Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Syracuse University in March 2019.

Interview

No interview process. All of the application was done online and reviewed by the people working at SBI. Process was easy and manageable. The director made contact and made sure all information was given to the candidates such as myself.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.