Systems Logic Java Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Systems Logic Java Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Systems Logic

1.7

Java Developer Interview

Interview

First,I saw this position on website, I submitted a resume. A few days later,I got a phone call to set up interview time, then a screen interview , ask some basic java questions, then I was told I got that offer.

Interview Questions

• Basic java knowledge like different between interface and abstract class.Sprint etc..   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Systems Logic

Java Developer Interview

Interview

I applied the position online and one day later I received a phone call from a recruiter. He told me a little bit about their company and set up a phone interview with me. Then, on the interview day, some tech stuff called and ask me some basic questions about Java. Interface vs abstract class, collection, overload vs override, set and list, etc.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Systems Logic (Arlington, VA (US)) in November 2013.

Interview

It took a day to process my application.
    HR sent you a email and then you will get a phone call interview soon.

Interview Questions

• Nothing hard. Some basic questions like abstract class, inheritance.   Answer Question

It's a ICC company and you might want to accept until you have no choice

Java Developer Interview

Application

I interviewed at Systems Logic in October 2013.

Interview

They just asked about very basic thing, what is the difference between "while loop" and "do - while" loop, what is inheritance, what is polymorphism, what is the difference between "overload" and "overwrite".

The company feels strange

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Garden Grove, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Systems Logic (Garden Grove, CA (US)) in February 2013.

Interview

They called me and gave me a short description about the current open position. After that, they sent you an email with all these specific details about the job, training and theirs compensation. I designed to step in the process, they set up an appointment to interview me about technical experience. Finally, they call me back and told me about the result. The process was very quick, just took 4 days.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about the Java Object - Oriented, Inheritance and Out-put the single value of the 2 dimension array   7 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.