TCS eServe Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at TCS eServe

3.1

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TCS eServe (Mumbai) in April 2008.

Interview

It was good as and interactive.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself after 5 years from now in the organization.   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to switch the current firm even though you were promoted recently   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TCS eServe (Mumbai) in March 2008.

Interview

was long and tedious ....

Interview Questions

Negotiation

was to nieve at that time to negotiate ....

Software Tester Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TCS eServe.

Interview

First an Aptitude test. It was fairly competitive. It was followed by an verbal introduction session which turned out to be a check on English speaking skills. Short-listed candidates were subjected to a technical interview by the senior engineers. Short-listed candidates were interviewed by the panel of senior managers from the company.
    Job offered & short-listed but put on hold since then & never heard from them.

Interview Questions

• The software testing life cycle can skip which stage to become less time consuming?   1 Answer

Put on stand by for too long without any commitment or compensation.

Software Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TCS eServe (Mumbai) in November 2009.

Interview

1st HR Round
    Just a simple round where you will be asked why testing as a career, Why TCS E-serve? in short a very simple round

2nd Team Leads Round
    Now this round is something which will test your technical skills regarding Software Testing. Need to be thourough with Testing terminologies and concepts to clear this round

3rd Managers Round
    Same as the 2nd roung will check you technical skills and in addition to that the manager will also check your stability and your feasibility to the company.

4th HR Round for Offer discussion.
    The best and the exciting round which everyone loves :-)

Best of Luck!!!

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TCS eServe.

Interview

Got hired through college

Interview Questions

Negotiation

nope

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashik

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TCS eServe (Nashik) in January 2011.

Interview

It was a campus interview during my MBA and basic questions on my CV were asked.
    Hobbies were a major part of my job interview with TCS and they were just trying to see general awareness and communication skills

Interview Questions

• My hobbies were the major part of the conversation   1 Answer

Senior Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TCS eServe in June 2010.

Interview

it was good, there was a telephonic round done by the HR, then there was a direct interview conducted.there were Several online tests done PHEW......
    God there was also a Complete Medical test done.
    however after that there was Induction day
    it was awesome.

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at TCS eServe (Mumbai) in January 2008.

Interview

there was a phone interview first followed by a personal interview. there were two separate personal interviews. post the interviews which were in person, they took some time and came back with an offer. the offer was disussed several times with me before finalizing based on mutual expectations.after offer acceptance, there were normal ref checks, medical checks etc.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TCS eServe (Coimbatore) in March 2018.

Interview

Totally 3 round 1st round basic aptitude question 2nd round technical hr simple programming 3rd round hr evaluates our speech they notice your body language and the way of speech

Interview Questions

• Program to output like a cirlcle   1 Answer

Transition Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I interviewed at TCS eServe (Gurgaon, Haryana) in March 2011.

Interview

three tier process with HR, Domain and senior management representatives conducting 3 interviews

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.