TELUS Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

TELUS Interview Questions

Interviews at TELUS

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TELUS (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Very quick and to the point. There were questions about my prior experience, as well as a brief intro regarding the company and the job duties. Overall it was a good experience

Managerial Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TELUS (New York, NY (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Interview was very clearly laid out and requirements provided to me well in advance. Very professional.
    The interview lasted 1 hour and there was time for me to ask my own questions

Travel Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TELUS.

Interview

Role play, geography and typing assessment prior to interview. Process was simple and quick.
    Pretty average customer service interview, they really like outgoing personalities and the interview itself was not intimidating. Very welcoming company.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I interviewed at TELUS (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Worst interview experience that didn't happen? The recruiter from the company sent me an email Friday later afternoon around 5 PM requesting for an interview either Saturday and Sunday "since they're filling the management position as soon as possible," agreed on a Sunday interview 2 pm. After waiting for almost 10 minutes I received an email from the recruiter Sunday requesting for a reschedule complaining that she's stuck in a meeting. She requested for her to call me the next day at noon. The following day at noon I've waited patiently and then the recruiter emailed again at 12:05 to push the session at 12:15 PM. I've waited until 12:30 PM that day and didn't even receive a notification. This is the most unprofessional recruitment interaction I had to say the least.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TELUS (New York, NY (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

1. English examination (Basic grammar, oral, and typing test) (30-45 minutes)
    2. Initial HR interview (10 minutes)
    3. Final interview (The manager will conduct the interview)
    4. Job offer. (Congratulations on reaching this part).

Interview Questions

• 1. Why Telus? Why the BPO industry? How do you handle stress?   Answer Question

Customer S Interview

Interview

Very quick response after I sent my CV, I had one phone call interview and then I went to Recruitment to run some tests after that, I was interviewed by the manager of the account and got hired

Bilingual Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TELUS (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

Since I went in got a bilingual position, my whole interview was in Spanish. The supervisor was very friendly and game me some good tips. Got the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult situation I had to resolv at my current work place.   Answer Question

Interview

Wasn't bad. Brief interview followed by tests on a computer. Company was very open and upfront on process. After test if yiubare chosen you need to submit to background check as well as a drug test. Obviously those should be no issue.

CSR Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TELUS.

Interview

The interview was mainly the general questions you hear and a couple of roleplay scenarios for customer care. There was the first interview with the recruiter, the typing test, and then a second interview with the team leads who you most likely would be working directly under.

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TELUS (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

So the interview process was easy and I got hir d but after I did my drug test and background check this Monday I’m just waiting to hear back from them

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.