TPx Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

TPx Communications Interview Questions

Interviews at TPx Communications

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TPx Communications in December 2019.

Interview

2-3 phone interviews followed by an in-office sales presentation, approximating an intake meeting. The intake recruiters were reasonably helpful. The former employees that I had spoken with did not have favorable experiences with the firm.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to simulate a discovery meeting.   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TPx Communications (Plano, TX (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

The Weaver Interview process was unique. The recruiter drills you on your sales background and has the nerve to challenge you on your resume and background little did I know this recruiter did not actually sell telecommunications products. She mentioned you will have to do a Role Play but her tone was like we will do a role play to make sure you can sell to verify with Dunn strategy. Also beware TPX will contact your previous employer to ask about you during the interview process while you are still working there which is a conflict on interest. So if you have a Link profile hide it. TPX Has huge sales turnover and is not known in the Plano Area to be particular.

Interview Questions

• How many years experience do you have selling SD WAN?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TPx Communications.

Interview

A ton of phone interviews and prep calls and multiple face to face interviews with role play. You will be interviewed by 3 people face to face and they have a culminating panel interview. This company ghosted me after making me go through the entire interview process. I suspect many hiring managers don't have an adequate mandate to hire and may be wasting candidate time. Beware!

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Temecula, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TPx Communications (Temecula, CA (US)).

Interview

Got a call from a recruiter, had a phone interview. Never applied but wanted to see what this was about. She found me on LinkedIn. Proceeded to second f2f interview. Got a call the day before the interview after prepping, interview was being cancelled because they are having some issues internally and cannot figure out if they have a position available or not. Waste of my time. This organization seems like a joke.

Senior Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cucamonga, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TPx Communications (Rancho Cucamonga, CA (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

I got a call from the HR gal to schedule a phone interview the next morning. On our phone interview, she briefly went over my resume and I filled in the blanks when she had any questions. Our phone interview was about 35 minutes. She was very pleasant and gave me a good overview on the company, expectations of this role, their products and walked me through what the entire interview process was. She prepared me with material to help me get better prepared for my interview in person for the next round. I interviewed with the hiring manager in person. We had a pleasant interview and it was very encouraging to hear how valued I can be being a part of the sales team. I left the interview very interested in the opportunity. I was later scheduled for a panel interviewed. Again, the HR rep walked me through what to expect, what the panel interview would be like and who will be interviewing me which she asked me to look up on LinkediN so I could get an understanding their roles and why it's important to this role that I am interviewing for. The entire interview process from first contact was less than 2 weeks for three interviews.

Interview Questions

• What were my sales numbers for 2016   1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TPx Communications (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

At initial contact there was a background and knowledge pre-screening bybthe Human Resources Teo, and the recruiter. Later due to being offsite there was an interview via webex and that went over an hour due to a role play scenario. Lastly there was a panel interview and role play scenario via webex at their office with several other members of their team. The process was both In person and I’ve the phone.

Senior Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TPx Communications (Richardson, TX (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

The Hiring and interview was crazy. 4 interviews and had to sale to a panel of managers and the CEO, president, GM, Manager. you start with a business card and have to do a discovery all the way through closing. and do a real closing.

Senior Businsess Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TPx Communications (Orange, CA (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

Went through 3 rounds with role play, was given a deck to present. Reviewed the deck throughly, but did not hear back for months until they sent a different deck to present. ended up moving on from the opportunity as it took quite a long time.

Customer Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TPx Communications (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

Interview process includes a phone screening with a recruiter, basic information is asked to see if it is a good job fit. Once job fit was established then an in person interview was set up with General Manager I would be working for.

Interview Questions

• What was your sales process at your last job.   1 Answer

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TPx Communications (Irvine, CA (US)) in July 2013.

Interview

Must have sales experience and know how to bring in new business. Must have a funnel full and C level business contacts ready to go. They do not give you much ramp time.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.