Talaat Mostafa Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Talaat Mostafa Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Talaat Mostafa Group

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Talaat Mostafa Group

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Talaat Mostafa Group.

Interview

During the interview, I was requested to explain my education and technical experience background regarding structural design and project management. The interview went well and the staff was friendly. They also asked about my social skills and communication skills and how I would handle the work while under stress.

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite course in university and why?
      What do you expect for a salary when you graduate?   Answer Question

HR Manager Interview

Interview

It was good and easy and people were flexible.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Talaat Mostafa Group (Mumbai) in April 2009.

Interview

its very strightforward interview.About 5-6 questions were asked.all about your career interest n your aspiration.whts ur weekness n strength.where do u want to see in next 5 yrs . etc etc ....

Very Good Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Talaat Mostafa Group.

Interview

submit resume to HR,Phone interview, face-face interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

how much compensation do you want

Civil Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Talaat Mostafa Group (Cairo (Egypt)) in June 2012.

Interview

you have to be as frank and open as possible,try to quick review of your previous studying that is related to the type of company you are having the interview in,and try to b smart as possible and even if u did not know the answer of any question try to say any thing to convince him by your experience

Interview Questions

• if u did not like your current work that much why you still in it?   Answer Question

they have very strict policy of attendance and some times they want the employee to work in the vacations

Trader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ban Som Phone (Laos)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Talaat Mostafa Group (Ban Som Phone (Laos)) in November 2012.

Interview

just a phone interview and asked a lot of questions about Derivatives and maths

Procurement Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Talaat Mostafa Group (Cairo (Egypt)).

Interview

The HR was very professional and helpful but they interviewed too many people and the place wasn't ready for that. Anyway they offered a relatively low salary claiming that it's the policy of the company.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.