TalkCharge Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

TalkCharge Interview Questions

Interviews at TalkCharge

2.9

Content Writer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TalkCharge.

Interview

They took around 1 month for interviewing me, even I called them to know where the process was going. They ask a lot of irrelevant questions. like tell me some current affairs or which source you use to fetch daily news.

Interview Questions

• Top 5 current affairs and all, see they will hire your and literally fire you without letting you know the exact reason. Their HR won't pick your call because the management(COO of the company) told them to do so. They all are back biters.   1 Answer

Jn Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at TalkCharge (Gurgaon, Haryana) in June 2020.

Interview

The interview process was normal, from doing an assignment to having a skype talk with the CEO but the process took so long to finish. I had my 1st word with the HR in 1st week of June 2020 and it went till the mid of July. After having a thumbs up on the assignment round I had a great interview session with the CEO and the Head Resource Manager of the company and i got selected for the job. Then the HR asked me for my documents, i submitted all the documents and there were few documents which were pending from the last company i was working in. The reason behind that was due to covid 19 pandemic the company got shut abruptly so i couldn't collect all my documents so i followed up with the last company's HR so she told me that she'll provide it but she is not visiting the office so she cannot provide the orginal stamped documents. So I informed this thing to the HR of Talkcharge but i got no response with that. Then after a week i asked the Talkcharge's HR about any update and then told me over WhatsApp that your candidature has been dropped due to the delay and i found that very unprofessional. Inspite of knowing the reason behind the delay that person and team decided to drop the candidature and didn't inform me until i asked over WhatsApp and the thing is that only one document was left that made them decide to find somebody else.

Big insecurity issues within the company. They even asked me to submit the original 10th and 12th Marksheets for security purposes. I don't know about HR policies but i know that this much nobody asks for a 3.6Lpa job as i worked in 3 companies before this and it wasn't that much difficult.
    I wasted one and a half month for this job and i got nothing just because one document got delayed due to this covid thing.

Youtube Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TalkCharge (Gurgaon, Haryana) in October 2019.

Interview

I have been interviewed here around a month ago and the HR was quite precise and clear about the policies, also the COO was precise too regarding the things which she was expecting from this profile.
    So overall it was a very nice experience

Interview Questions

• How you can promote the in house activities on social platforms ?   1 Answer

Senior SEO Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TalkCharge.

Interview

Simple and easy 4 round interview process.

1st round was HR telephonic.
    2nd was IQ + technical written round.
    3rd was technical 1:1 round.
    4th was salary negotiation.

It was quite simple as it took only couple of hours to get my interview process completed.

Interview Questions

• Questions were related to Onsite and Offsite activities.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TalkCharge.

Interview

Interview process was very easy first there is Hr round and after that Your departement head will take a interview and then if you get selected lastly meeting with CEO of company

Senior Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TalkCharge (Gurgaon, Haryana) in July 2018.

Interview

First, they took a telephonic round and then after shortlisting me they called me for a face to face interview in the office. I had to write an article for the test and then after selection HR round was conducted.

Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TalkCharge (Gurgaon, Haryana) in June 2018.

Interview

If you know the right thing which they ask then it will be not a tough task for you, you must know about the profile for which you are applying.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about affiliate marketing?   1 Answer

HR-Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TalkCharge (Gurgaon, Haryana) in June 2018.

Interview

I applied online and there was one F2F round. The result was announced within 2 days It was good. Questions were asked from the job domain and the CV. Questions were of moderate level. Overall a good experience throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• Internship based questions like what was your responsibilities during the internship period.   1 Answer

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TalkCharge (Gurgaon, Haryana) in May 2018.

Interview

I applied through Naukri portal. Then through that my CV was shortlisted and the further interview process has proceeded. Overall the whole process was mediocre. There were only two rounds one is telephonic & another is face to face.

Digital Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TalkCharge (Gurgaon, Haryana) in November 2017.

Interview

Interview process was very smooth, they have well established interview process. The best part is CEO itself conducted my interview, because they know that a man who is going to change their whole marketing view-point, and who is going to invest their tons of bugs on marketing need to be hired directly by expert's or not an HR man allowed to take decision about him

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.