Tata AIG General Insurance Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Tata AIG General Insurance Interview Questions

Interviews at Tata AIG General Insurance

2.8

Human Resources Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Tata AIG General Insurance (New York, NY (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

Interview process was so pathetic! It was just 2-3 questions and it was done! He was like okay. Totally non professional. If this was the interview process they would have taken this on telephone. It would have saved my time.

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Tata AIG General Insurance (Mumbai).

Interview

I am not sure about the total number of rounds. They gave me a machine test at home which was quite easy but instructions and steps given in the test were not clear very poorly explained. Completed the test in the given time with all requirement given from them. The feedback was like you have not cleared the round without any specific reason. Maybe there is favouritism as they did not mention a reason.

Channel Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata AIG General Insurance (Pune) in February 2020.

Interview

Simple and sorted process. Well defined JD and company introduction. They introduced to their company and the process of selection, then they explained the job description. after that they asked for questions and then final process started.

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ranchi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata AIG General Insurance (Ranchi) in November 2019.

Interview

The interview process was mainly focused on candidates verbal & non verbal communication. Everything was paid attention such as the way you enter the room, you sit, how confident your body language are and finally your flexibility to move anywhere they send if you are a fresher.

Interview Questions

• Introduction, Family background, Internship rekated questions, Project related questions, etc   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata AIG General Insurance (Mumbai) in November 2019.

Interview

Was good and had a good experience with the panel. The panel were good. They were nice and polite. The panel were sure about what they want. They wanted candidatevthat can relicate and okay to anything they offer.

Interview Questions

• About yourself?
      Are you okay to relocate?
      Tell us about your summer internship program?   Answer Question

Commercial Claim Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata AIG General Insurance (Lucknow) in November 2019.

Interview

The interview process consist of a aptitude test and an interview test in the aptitude test mostly very easy general questions were asked those who cleared the aptitude test were then moved to the inyerview round.

E-Business Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata AIG General Insurance.

Interview

Very silly process every HR, manager asks same one question tell me about yourself. Like whole day same question by different people and then they say you will get call for telephonic round but then no one will call you because the head is busy enjoying the holidays when u call back the HR saying u didn't got any call he says We are sending information don't know what happened

CSM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Tata AIG General Insurance (Hyderabad).

Interview

interview is simple but handling multitasking plays crucial role . It is for freshers ,graduation is enough for this role.If you above graduation dosent make it sense. If you are pure sales person u can crack easily,i u fresher your situation handling plays majore role.

Interview Questions

• general questions, how will handle the team in critical sistuations. how u will sell a pen" most famous sales question they asked".   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

Very professional and comfortable process. The executives gave a good presentation. There was a GD round and interviews. It was a good experience and I learnt a lot. Roles were sales, operations and underwriter

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata AIG General Insurance (Bhopal) in January 2019.

Interview

Got the interview through passing a general aptitude, reasoning and English test. The interview was very poor, asked one question only and based on that they decided whom to choose.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.