Tata Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Tata Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Tata Group

2.9

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Group.

Interview

I interviewed for Manufacturing Engineering role. My resume was selected through Naukri.com. Got a call from a job consultant to schedule an on-site interview at TACO IPD. It was a half hour personal interview to know my skills and my past experience.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milton, FL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Tata Group (Milton, FL (US)) in November 2011.

Interview

Process was quick for seasonal help. Short in-person interview, the usual interview questions about work ethic and reliability. There were no tests, but they ask that you can use a computer system and a fairly complex phone system. They offered good paid training for using computers and phones.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Group (New York, NY (US)) in February 2011.

Interview

I was interview for TCS’s client McGraw Hill for the New York Location. i took two rounds of Phone Interview first with a TCS employee Murali and then with the McGraw Hill employee Jenny at two different time period.

Once the interviews were done, they came back and said i need to complete 2 case studies. after submitting the case studies, they offered me the job and the contracts were signed but, they came back a day later and said the position is on hold and they are waiting from McGraw Hill for a start date.

I have been in touch with TCS for the past couple of months, they are still unable to offer me a start date.
    this is highly unprofessional. If they are unaware of the start days, why would they even start interviewing candidates? If you have gone thru’ a similar situation please let us now.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ranchi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Group (Ranchi) in April 2019.

Interview

It's a part of campus placements. There is a online test for mechanical followed by interview for the shortlists from online test. The test comprises both technical (theory based), aptitude and questions related to personality. Overall the difficulty level was medium.
          The interview was not much into technical and focused more on knowing about ourselves. Be honest and true to yourself. All the best!

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ranchi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Group (Ranchi) in March 2019.

Interview

Interview started with question'tell me about yourself' and went till data analysis part. There were four people from various background mainly supply chain HR IT and mechanical . Interview went for around 30 minutes where they asked me to explain the different projects i were involved with.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tata Group (New Delhi).

Interview

The hiring process included a call from the hr team then from the head of the dept and finally a face to face interview with the director of the company

Interview Questions

• specific question related to the field..
      how to approach the work   Answer Question

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Group (Pune) in February 2019.

Interview

It was great experience. They mainly ask about your projects. They were very calm and cheerful and encouraged you to answer. At times they drop hints for an answer. They tend to ask questions from your answers. In our college, both the technical and HR round were together at one time.

TAS Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Group in June 2018.

Interview

- Application process with essay based answers
    - Chairman’s GD: business situations caselets given, to be solved by the group.. each candidate acts as a chairman once during the GD
    - Interview

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Group (Hyderabad) in October 2017.

Interview

More questions were from core technical subjects and not from the projects we have done.
    interveiwer was very experienced person and he understood the answers well. hr questions are very less

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Group (Hyderabad) in September 2017.

Interview

There were 7-8 rounds including aptitude, essay writing, written vercent, face to face interview. Process was not so tough. They were looking for a person who can communicate easily and have some basic knowledge.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.