Tata Group Interview Questions

Updated 28 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Tata Group

2.9
HardAverageEasy
Found 57 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Pune
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Group (Pune) in Dec 2019

Interview

Tata Autocomp, Pune: Campus Placement Process I was interviewed in my pre-final year to join as intern in the following summer. First shortlist was on the basis of CGPA. It was followed by on-campus group discussion round. Finally there was one personal interview round.

Interview Questions
  • Iron-iron carbide diagram. Eutectoid point in the diagram.
    Answer Question
  • Shear Force & Bending Moment Diagrams
  • Basics of Strength of Material and Machine Design
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Tata Group (Mumbai) in Oct 2019

Interview

The interview seemed like a information and confidential information collection process. He said the HR would be getting back with the next round details. However, noone got back with any post interview feedback. The consultant also stopped taking any calls or replying to any texts post that.

Interview Questions
  • What do you do at your current company and all sort of product related information
Anonymous Employee in Rānchī
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Group (Rānchī) in Apr 2019

Interview

It's a part of campus placements. There is a online test for mechanical followed by interview for the shortlists from online test. The test comprises both technical (theory based), aptitude and questions related to personality. Overall the difficulty level was medium. The interview was not much into technical and focused more on knowing about ourselves. Be honest and true to yourself. All the best!

Interview Questions
Tata Group
Anonymous Employee in Rānchī
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Group (Rānchī) in Mar 2019

Interview

Interview started with question'tell me about yourself' and went till data analysis part. There were four people from various background mainly supply chain HR IT and mechanical . Interview went for around 30 minutes where they asked me to explain the different projects i were involved with.

Interview Questions
Tata Group
Anonymous Employee in New Delhi
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Tata Group (New Delhi)

Interview

The hiring process included a call from the hr team then from the head of the dept and finally a face to face interview with the director of the company

Interview Questions
  • specific question related to the field.. how to approach the work
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Group (Pune) in Feb 2019

Interview

It was great experience. They mainly ask about your projects. They were very calm and cheerful and encouraged you to answer. At times they drop hints for an answer. They tend to ask questions from your answers. In our college, both the technical and HR round were together at one time.

Interview Questions
Tata Group
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jamshedpur
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Tata Group (Jamshedpur) in Jan 2019

Interview

I was good .Quite impressive. Some questions of math was asked and some Aptitude questions were there Basically the were focused on my Resume.They were also focusing on the personality.

Interview Questions
  • What is you hobby? Which internship did you applied for
Tata Group
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Group

Interview

I interviewed for Manufacturing Engineering role. My resume was selected through Naukri.com. Got a call from a job consultant to schedule an on-site interview at TACO IPD. It was a half hour personal interview to know my skills and my past experience.

Interview Questions
Tata Group
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Group in Jun 2018

Interview

- Application process with essay based answers - Chairman’s GD: business situations caselets given, to be solved by the group.. each candidate acts as a chairman once during the GD - Interview

Interview Questions
Tata Group
Anonymous Employee in Pune
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Tata Group (Pune) in Apr 2018

Interview

All engineering basics and college project were asked. Mainly internship experience in B tech and ME degree. Make sure candidate is well prepared and ready to work for long term. Good knowledge of mechanism for mechanical engineers is required.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 57 Interviews

Popular Careers with Tata Group Job Seekers