Tavant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Tavant Interview Questions

Updated 15 Apr 2019

Sort:

Associate Technical Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Telephone, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tavant (Telephone, TX (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview process is very simple but the standard of questions are really good. First round will be mostly a telephonic round followed by 2 rounds of technical round. Interview process will not take more than a week Tavant will try to close it within a week.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were really good. Very tough to answer. In case you crack it Tavant will roll out the offer letter in few days.   1 Answer

Associate Technical Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tavant (New York, NY (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

Two or three rounds of technical interview. Technical questions of medium complexity are asked in the first round. Second round can be more tough with more detailed question. There will be a final round with a manager.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions on the programming language, design patterns   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tavant.

Interview

Mine was a campus interview in my engg college- (I was in ECE branch)

1. online aptitude test - typical apti questions, semi - CAT level

2. technical interview - mainly algo questions, not much coding (i listed Java), but asked basic ECE stuff like Gates, also asked a Sudoku (all in all, more stress on problem solving, less on coding...like syntax etc.)

3. HR interview - simple conversation + puzzles

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tavant in November 2016.

Interview

All the questions were related to Asp.net, C#, sql server, angularjs. First round was telephonic and another was skype. In the second round, Interviewer was extremely rude and unprofessional. He wasn't serious or paying attention to the interview, he was eating in between the interview.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tavant (New York, NY (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

Waste of time, they took two f2f technical round after that they told I have cleared all the rounds and there will be a client round so after wait for two days they called me up and said client round won't be happening we are ready to make you an offer. After waiting for 20 days they sent me a mail that the position is no more required. That's very unprofessional and they are simply wasting others time and value. Never ever go to this company they are worst now.

Interview Questions

• basic oops concepts,angular js question, write custom directive, web api flow   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tavant (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

This was a 30-45 minute phone interview. It was with three individuals who were obviously on speaker phone. It was hard to hear some of the time, and as tactfully as I could, I explained such, but they sort of blew that off which made the rest of the interview difficult.

Otherwise, they were nice and asked technical questions and questions regarding my background, experience, etc.

The interview was setup for a position I actually did not apply for, by one of their in-house recruiters. It ended up being a waste of time for all parties involved.

I was at least expecting a "not a good fit" email from the recruiter, but did not get even that.

Interview Questions

• Explain when you would decide to use open authentication.   Answer Question

QA Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tavant.

Interview

There were 6 rounds of interview. They don't know what they want from the candidate.
    Interviewers are very less experienced in QA field and did not have much experience.
    Regardless of your experience, the six rounds of interview starts from freshers. So, expect your interviewer as a fresher...dont be surprised....what a culture!

Interview Questions

• The questions are very meaningless. QA manager was asking about some puzzle that she read in internet and I still dont understand how it is related to this job   1 Answer

Practice Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tavant (San Jose, CA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Extremely long - an all day interview that focused exclusively on technology. Surprisingly very little in the way of leadership skills and behavioral questions. Interview schedule did not match the people nor schedule that i was supposed to talk to. Was average expereince.

Interview Questions

• Tech questions on the white board   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Tavant (New York, NY (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

They do walk-ins for only one position.
    They call 100 people for interview also they take interview from all people then after they told to selected people (let's say 15 people have gone from all round of interview) that they will call you after 2 days as our interview process is running.

Then they will send offer to only that candidate who have less salary with high experience and knowledge..

They didn't care about another people and their time..Even people gets selected as well.

Very bad experience.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tavant (Raleigh, NC (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

2 Telephonic rounds. First one with Sr. Software Engineer and second on with Solution Architect. They both were working for Tavant's financial client in Raleigh, NC area. I was called to Raleigh for final face to face round(non-tech).

Interview Questions

• What is advantages of Microservices ?   Answer Question
    • Questions related to Spring framework   Answer Question
    • Core Java related questions..Collections and generic.   Answer Question
    • What were the steps taken to migrate application to Microservices in my previous project.   Answer Question
    • Asked to design a tiny URL application based on Microservices and then questions asked around my solution.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.