Tayana Software Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Tayana Software Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at Tayana Software Solutions

2.9

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Tayana Software Solutions (London, England (UK)).

Interview

1 round was aptitude questions 30 question related to c programmig and 30 questions general apptitude
    2 technical round based on DBMs and data structures
    3 technical round
    4 hr round
    5 small session with Ceo and some technical questions

Assistant Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tayana Software Solutions (Bengaluru) in December 2019.

Interview

it was easy , basic c and sql questions . 1 appitude and 2 technical , rounds .one hr round .
    should be good with basic , and proper understnad of core subjects

Computer Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Electronics City

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tayana Software Solutions (Electronics City) in November 2019.

Interview

mostly towards networking and backend . aptitude round , general questions on maths and cs hardware software , c programming , sql , unix . not that hard .

Technical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belgaum

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tayana Software Solutions (Belgaum) in October 2019.

Interview

1st round:Aptitude of 30 questions,10 questions on C,20 questions on electronics or java or enhanced C
    2nd round :puzzle and programming
    3rd round : technical interview 1
    4th round technical interview 2
    Then HR

Interview Questions

• about projects ,basic C programs,am,FM in detail and NA circuit   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tayana Software Solutions (Bengaluru) in December 2018.

Interview

3 rounds
    round 1 -aptitude
    round 2 and 3 - technical
    one small meeting with the CEO
    Technical rounds were very easy provided you have some basic knowledge and the CEO round was fully about computer networks
    Technical round was a little harsh - he treated me like I did not know anything

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tayana Software Solutions (Bengaluru) in September 2018.

Interview

had aptitude first. it was easy. then a interview . asked me about family background and some questions on engineering subjects. asked me half adder and full adder questions. then some c programs. difference between transistor and transformer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mysore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tayana Software Solutions (Mysore) in September 2018.

Interview

It was about 5 round process,
    First round: General Aptitude(logical + quantitative)& technical questions
    Secod round :coding(simple problem statement)
    third round:Technical-1(core concepts on programming language and related to DBMS)
    Fourth round:Technical 2(Advanced concepts and Logical test)
    Fifth round:HR

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Tayana Software Solutions (Bengaluru) in August 2018.

Interview

First round was 50 questions out of that 25 questions was related to programming skills and 25 of them was aptitude I passed it but as foreign resident HR said we have to discuss and we will inform you .

Interview Questions

• what is equivalent hexadecimal number for 60.   1 Answer

Trainee Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tayana Software Solutions (Bengaluru) in August 2018.

Interview

Total 7rounds, 1 aptitude and technical aptitude, programming round, 3-4 face to face interview and a managerial round. F2f interview regarding c, oops concepts, puzzles, sql and networks. There are 3 technical round and a hr round.

Interview Questions

• About project and internship   1 Answer

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Tayana Software Solutions (Bengaluru) in July 2018.

Interview

First round was aptitude, it was very easy. aptitude was very easy and questions fro the technical subject realated to your branch like I am from electronics, there were questions from basic electronics

Interview Questions

• introduce
      basi electronics questions
      why tayana
      why you are in bangaore
      any prior experiece.
      basically if you are from a electronics or electrical background yoy have to be strong on your technical skills .   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.