Tech-Observer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Tech-Observer Interview Questions

Interviews at Tech-Observer

3.3

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tech-Observer.

Interview

It was pretty straight forward. The staff and the management were really helpful. Stress free and effective. The Human Resources staff was breeze to work with. Really great interview. Were accommodating of my dates and schedules. They were very helpful in assisting e with pre interview process.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tech-Observer.

Interview

Applied through career center and got a response within a week. Phone interview happened the following week. Interviewer appeared to be very knowledgeable. I applied through an employee referral. The process took

Interview Questions

• All basic questions

SAS Macros, Resist Criteria, CDISC, E submissions

ISS & ISE, Macro Development   Answer Question

SAS Programmer Interview

Interview

They didn't tell me they just interviewed me for programmer until I was there because they posted their positions together and I was applying for biostatistician. The HR were very nice. But my interviewer was very rude. He let me waited for 30 mins after the time of our appointment and didn't say anything about that. He kept answering his calls during our interview. Never contacted me since the interview unlike what he said.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Tech-Observer.

Interview

HR called me, did a screening, and the interview is set for the next day. First-round was more technical then in the second round it more focus was on attitude & learning skills

Interview Questions

• Generic questions related to the field and some specific questions based on my CV   Answer Question

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech-Observer (New Delhi) in July 2017.

Interview

Laid back attitude. Willing to negotiate. Somewhat related questions. They ask for certification in clinical research for a better salary negotiation. The interview was for around half an hour and I got the confirmation within the next 2 days that I’m hired

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to travel as per job requirements   2 Answers

CRC Interview

Interview

HR ROUND,TECHNICAL ROUND..Questions were easy,to be precise from previous work experience.ICH GCP and other rules were asked.Manager was helpful,Gave proper time for adjusting into the environment. if they required so much or your expectation is not much they will hire you even if you dont know about ICF too. so salary expectation matters.

CRC Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Tech-Observer.

Interview

HR ROUND,TECHNICAL ROUND..Questions were easy,to be precise from previous work experience.ICH GCP and other rules were asked.Manager was helpful,Gave proper time for adjusting into the environment. gOOD FOR THE FRESHERS AND EXP ALSO.

Associate Interview

Interview

Nice HR personnel, friendly interview process

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Tech-Observer (Hyderabad) in January 2012.

Interview

the Interview was a nice experience , with different levels, previously it looks easy to clear but as you move forward you will feel the hardness of the interview, but the interviewers will make it look easy.

Interview Questions

• where you can see the Indian clinical industry after 3 years.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.