TechField Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

TechField Interview Questions

Interviews at TechField

1.8

Big Data Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TechField.

Interview

Only had the phone interview so far. Fairly easy 101 questions. If you answer them correct then you have another interview with a SME and live coding test. I would suggest hacker rank to help brush up on skills.

Interview Questions

• - Name the 4 pillars of object oriented programming
      - Describe the SELECT process when querying in SQL
      - Difference between local host and 127.0.0.1
      - How would you grab an intersecting record from 2 tables in SQL   Answer Question

Big Data Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TechField (Miami, FL (US)).

Interview

1st about 45 min with HR
    spoke about the basics of the role, training, consulting, 2 year commitment.
    Breifly about experience with various technologies.

2nd Technical Havent done yet
    supposed to be 1h 30 min long with outcome right after.

Big Data Developerq Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TechField in September 2019.

Interview

Very courteous and swift process. Went over the terms of the arrangement and salary very quickly. Housing and transportation supposedly covered during training for 6 weeks, then you're own your own to travel.

Interview Questions

• What was your last coding project?   1 Answer

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TechField.

Interview

There were 2 rounds of interviews, one with HR, one with technical staff. BOTH by phones and SKYPE. Basically, they were highly professional and respond quickly. It was a good experience .

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TechField (Chicago, IL (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

We spoke on the phone and I answered some basic questions about myself. Next, I was instructed to take an online technical assessment. The assessment was several logic questions or some simple calculations. I had a follow-up interview that they called a technical interview. The technical interview was for the interviewer to tell me the benefits, the training details, the job contract, and some other information. I then was scheduled to take a Q&A session with my interviewer to prep for a final interview. The final interview involved reviewing the information about the benefits and job description that was sent to me prior. From past experience, this did not feel like a real interview, but a sped-up recruitment process.

Sharepoint Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TechField (New York, NY (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

It was a Phone Interview and the company rep wanted everything to be done really quickly. My supposed joining date was less than a week away. I later came to know that they wanted to train me and show that training as "experience( in years)" on my resume. Pretty shady huh?

Interview Questions

Interview

Make sure you know what you're getting into before you go. The interview was fairly easy. It will just be about your overall knowledge of development specially c#. Like I said Make sure you know what you're getting into before you go. Maybe the process has changed so far.

Career and Professional Development Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at TechField (Atlanta, GA (US)) in June 2014.

Interview

Quick and thorough. Very informative. The recruiter made me feel welcome right away. It's a shame he is no longer with the company as he was an incredible asset. Recruitment got interesting after that.

Interview Questions

• Questions about expertise, growth, strengths and weaknesses, etc.   Answer Question

SharePoint Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TechField (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in August 2013.

Interview

Very basic questions covering effectively computer science 101 topics, no real concern if you get them all right or not. Second round involved some speaking with HR over general logistics and what everything will entail over the phone.
    Short survey of general HR questions over skype. All interview segments were through phone and skype.

Interview Questions

• Would you have any issue relocating to Atlanta for training?   Answer Question

Negotiation

If you aren't trying to get your foot in the door at entry level, find another company. Either way they'll promise you the moon.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.