TechProcess Payment Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at TechProcess Payment Services

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at TechProcess Payment Services

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TechProcess Payment Services.

Interview

face to face interview, Basic Java questions , Easy to clear interview.
    prepare core java , advance java questions You should be good to go. With latest market trend
    preapre spring,struts,Jquery, My interview was on basic core java and jsp servlets as i worked same on previous company

Interview Questions

• Encapsulation , abstraction and inheritance in java
      OOPS concepts   Answer Question

Application

Interview

Had to wait for 1 - 2 hrs between each round for a total 3 rounds, 1 written test and 2 technical.
    Question asked we average and we mostly knowledge based.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TechProcess Payment Services (Mumbai) in August 2018.

Interview

Written and 2 tech round along with HR round.
    Written test was about concept and database and logical.
    then one tech round consist of answer based on written you gave and managerial tech round.

Interview Questions

• Basic java Questions and OOPs concept with database and frameworks   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at TechProcess Payment Services (Mumbai).

Interview

4 Rounds conducted in the overall process - 1. Technical telephonic 2. Two days later Technical Face to Face 3. On the same day Managerial 4. on the same day HR.
    It is a long process as you have to wait for a long time for your number

Interview Questions

• OOPs Concept. Encapsulation , Inheritance example with real life applications.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Vikhroli

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at TechProcess Payment Services (Vikhroli) in April 2015.

Interview

1)Was asked to write test cases for two applications
    2)Technical round by Team Lead
    3)Interview Head of Technology
    4)HR round
    Good interview.Basically everything to your CV is asked and then technical questions SDLC and STLC.

Negotiation

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TechProcess Payment Services (Mumbai) in January 2015.

Interview

3 rounds 2 technical one hr round. The process starts with a face to face interview. It gets over in a day itself. The question were on the previous copany and work which is manageable. Be true to and honest and you can face any such questions.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TechProcess Payment Services (Mumbai) in February 2013.

Interview

keep people on waiting and will show you like they were busy in some critical work. but when you will join then you will come to know that they are only making happy to their senior.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TechProcess Payment Services (Mumbai) in January 2013.

Interview

1. There will be 2 Interviews.
    2. second interview will not be much difficult ,mostly basic level question will be asked, followed by Hr meeting. Every thing is smooth.
    2. Always ask for higher pay , they will definitely bring it down.

Interview Questions

• Not much difficult questions asked. average preparation will take get u the job. Just Keep updated with latest technology.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TechProcess Payment Services (Mumbai) in August 2011.

Interview

It will start with technical interview. I was interviewed for Software engineer in Java technologies. It started with OOPs concepts. Followed by collections, exceptions, interfaces and abstract classes. Then into web technologies ie Servlets and JSP. They may ask you about your previous projects; if any. Then, they may give you some technical scenarios and ask you how would you implement or resolve the issue etc. Then there may be HR round where there would be salary negotiations, expectations, reason to leave previous company etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Considering my work experience, I was well paid. I received the compensation as expected.

Senior Software Enginees Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TechProcess Payment Services (Mumbai) in March 2010.

Interview

First of all there will be technical exam .if you cleared technical exam then there will be first round of interview at tech process if you cleared first round mostly they will send you at client side for second round.After second round you will get offer letter.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.