Technology Resource Group (CA) Interview Questions

Updated 26 Nov 2019

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Technology Resource Group (CA)

Positive43%
Negative57%
Recruiter43%
In Person43%
Applied online14%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Technology Resource Group (CA)

Found 7 candidate interviews
Technology Resource Group (CA)
Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Technology Resource Group (CA)

Interview

Worst, the company may close its operations soon, so this section might not be necessary

Anonymous Employee in Chennai
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Technology Resource Group (CA) (Chennai) in Jan 2017

Interview

Ist was the telephonic discussion and the asked to meet in person interview. Panel was there to take the interview. They have given situation and then asked to deal. They will be having a discussion with the hiring management who sits in US office to evaluate further.

Interview Questions
  • What do you want to change your current company?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in Noida
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Technology Resource Group (CA) (Noida) in Aug 2016

Interview

Hr round : HR usually analyse your communication skill she discuss a lot of thing about your life and carrier. Manager round: Manger check your knowledge on recruitment and some knowledge on technology , your capability on portal . Manager will ask you a lot of question about technology and closure and incentive plan.

Application

Interview

It was good because i found HR of company is very helpful and rest of the management sucks badly ,They didnt even know how to speak ,IDK who hired them may be its FAKE CEO .

Interview Questions
  • They asked nothing about staffing ,They asked about how many girlfriends i had and i got shocked what they asked !!!
Anonymous Employee in Noida
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Technology Resource Group (CA) (Noida) in Jun 2015

Interview

Screening of resume then HR Telephonic Interview then F2F Interview with manager or Technical Interview with Head then Final F2F interview with HR and management and then confirmation of your selection or rejection.

Interview Questions
  • How to remove a text box out of 5 boxes arranged in loop (Parent Box to Child box) with the help of Javascript?
Anonymous Employee in Noida
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Technology Resource Group (CA) (Noida) in Jul 2014

Interview

shortlisting of resumes,receive the call fro intial level of discussion then scheduled telephonic interview with business head she called for ,face to face round with business head at the end salary negotiation by hr then finalizing the salary and then handover the letter of Intent

Interview Questions
Technology Resource Group (CA)
Anonymous Employee in Noida
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Technology Resource Group (CA) (Noida) in Jan 2014

Interview

Hiring process was so good and interview process was divided in to 3 steps. 1st step phone screening, then Face 2 Face, Managers and Director round. BGC before giving offers. 1 week to learn the process and portals.