Technossus Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Technossus Interview Questions

3.2

Sort:

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Technossus (Irvine, CA (US)).

Interview

The process was a 1:1 interview at their Irvine Office. The interview was disjointed and awkward. The interviewer asked questions that are not appropriate or relevant to professional engineering. For example coding a palindrome. They interviewer did not share any information or questions about work environment, industry expertise or architecture. Instead the focused on having me code on a white board. It felt like a "Just out of college" interview. In this day and age, focusing an interview on syntax that can be referenced and coding by memory on a white board is not professional.

Interview Questions

• Code on the white board a palindrome.   1 Answer
    • Diagram a school registration system.   1 Answer

It was also stated that the interviewer recently hired an "accountant" to develop for them. This was clearly a red flag. The interviewer needs to realize that as a consulting company their interviewing process with Sr. level developers is also a chance to get their name out and to show what their company can do. This interview was demeaning and unprofessional.

Technossus Response

17 Feb 2015 – Director of Software Development

Thank you for your feedback. We strive to treat every candidate with respect and dignity and if you feel that was not true in your case, we apologize.

Our interviews are intended to assess many... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Technossus (Irvine, CA (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

First, an HR member will contact you and ask some questions over the phone. This is after you reply to an email with a few questions about your basic info, desired salary, and availability. After the phone interview, the HR will send you a link to an online programming test. The test is composed of 3 questions, 2 are basic programming (data structures) and 1 with SQL query-writing. Once you pass the online test, you will be invited for the technical interview in their Irvine office. This is where everything gets serious about the programming and tech questions.

Interview Questions

• Questions vary from object-oriented core principles to HTML/CSS coding; from SQL database designing to writing SQL queries and linq.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Technossus.

Interview

3 round process. White Boarding in the second round and takes about 2 hours. 3rd round meet with a team lead with more white boarding and at this stage irrelevant tech questions related to the job. It's more a show from the tech lead who has a big ego and just wants to show off instead of seeing if you qualify. Last stage immature and irrelevant

Interview Questions

• Start off with some typical tech questions like interface or abstract class. Then rest of the questions irrelevant more of showing off.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Technossus (Irvine, CA (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

No coordination at all, was supposed to do the interview and when I showed up the Manager wasn't even there. So they had to bring in a random Consultant who went over my resume quickly, obviously he had never seen it before. Then a whiteboard question that was very easy. And then just a few random questions and a few days later got an email that I didn't get the job. I feel like it was a WASTE OF TIME and I didn't even get to show any of my skill. Unorganized, waste of time and gas to drive all the way to Irvine during rush hour!

Interview Questions

• Whiteboard question about finding a character in an array   Answer Question

Lead Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Technossus (Irvine, CA (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

- One of the company contacted me through linkedin
    - Phone call by the HR
    - Online Technical test
    - in person technical interview with one of the senior developers
    - in person general interview

Interview Questions

• oop, javascript, html, css, sql   1 Answer

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Technossus (Irvine, CA (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

Interview was quite long and extensive. There were two round of interview which took about roughly one and a half hour each. I felt the interviews were really good and the CEO and the rest of the team that interviewed me really had their questions ready and felt very comfortable with the team. I was grilled in many areas, past work experience, strengths/weaknesses , achievements, hobbies, etc.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Technossus.

Interview

First , there was the telephonic round where they will discuss in detail about the opportunity and then if you get selected it will be followed by the in person round where they will go technical. It was a 1-1 interview.here they will ask you all about the oops concept, what is your background,work related to your previous experience and SQL.

Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Technossus.

Interview

Talked to the some lady to get a phone interview setup. Talked to someone from the development team. He did not seems to know any WebForms or advanced .NET methodolgoies and only knew newer technologies which worried me because it seems like he did not know how to utilitze .NET effectively and just use new technologies without thinking.

Principal Consultant Interview

Interview

1) train the recruiter to screen the right candidate so that you don't waste people's time.
    2) I accommodated my schedule to find out I wasn't fit for the role. Total waste of time.
    3) Even though this is consulting, have some standards set. The environment is overly casual. It is uncomfortable specially for people who come from a larger company.
    4) The manager's room looked like a makeup/dressing room. Really?! This is how client facing is.
    5) Add some professionalism. If you are inviting someone make sure they are received and not left to wander.
    6) Manager needs to listen to the experience and not hear to people's opinions. This itself shows how the management operates. This will entail favoritism and bureaucracy.

Interview Questions

• Have you done consulting before?   1 Answer

Account Manager/Client Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Technossus (Irvine, CA (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

Very quick to respond to my initial inquiry when I saw the job post. The process from first contact to offer took about 4 months. I later learned it was due to internal strategic planning that was running long and a resulting reorg in management roles that would impact my reporting structure.

I was pleasantly persistent throughout the timeline after the first face to face interview went well, but did feel stonewalled at times along the way. Now I know why. Understandable. Once the final interview was scheduled, I met with the management team. I was prepared with detailed questions about the company, the operation, the strategic vision for growth, market positioning against competitors, top road bloocks they were facing for growth and the client profiles that I would be responsible for. The exchange was honest and I liked that the management team did not attempt to oversell the company and capabilities. I offered how my expertise and skill sets could help to reach the objectives. An offer was made at the end of the meeting and I actually started immediately to be able to attend important planning sessions. Right away I felt valued and included.

Interview Questions

• How have grown revenue at past clients?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.