Th_nk Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Th_nk Interview Questions

Interviews at Th_nk

2.8

Infrastructure Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Th_nk in February 2017.

Interview

Telephone "interview" which turned into a technical exam looking for text book definitions. Not appropriate for the level of role and can't say a process I've encountered at this level before. Felt very much like the interviewer had googled "IT interview questions".

Decided not to continue interview based on this process.

Sales BDM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Th_nk (Pune) in January 2017.

Interview

Why should we hire you ? What qualities u think will help you getting this job ? Are you willing to relocate ? When u started your first job ?
    Who are ther in your family ?

Infrastructure Manager/Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Th_nk (London, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

Two hour interview with two members of staff. First section was a technical interview bystaff member. Usual questions around technology in use -Windows, Mail etc. Second part was a to provide a high level overview to a requirement provided during interview. You can whiteboard this but no direction is given. Staff seemed disinterested as I was the last person to be interviewed.

Interview Questions

• Usual technical questions read from a sheet by interviewer. Mainly high level stuff, nothing in depth.   Answer Question

AWS Architect & Implementation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Th_nk (Bengaluru) in March 2012.

Interview

offline through resource. Interview was taken in the office. It was easy and straight forward, but i made some silly mistakes, like not responding properly or not able to convey. But I can say you can Make It.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.