The Cheesecake Factory Interview Questions

Updated May 18, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 649 of over 649 interviews

2.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Cheesecake Factory

The Cheesecake Factory

Application

I interviewed at The Cheesecake Factory

Interview

I found the job posting on indeed, and applied online through the link on indeed. I got a call the next day to come in for an interview. I was offered a position at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about previous work experience and availability.
    Answer Question

The Cheesecake Factory

Application

I interviewed at The Cheesecake Factory

Interview

I was taken to an area with empty tables with a group of people and waited until my name was called. I had waited for about fifteen minutes and then I was called over to be interviewed.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

The Cheesecake Factory

Application

I interviewed at The Cheesecake Factory

Interview

In person meeting. I drove there and then I had my interview and then I drove back home. had lunch on the way. made a day out of it!!!!! This was after i filled out a survey in regards to myself

Interview Questions
  • Can u see yourself working here for the next 5 years?

The Cheesecake Factory

Application

I interviewed at The Cheesecake Factory

Interview

Went really well, asked cogent questions and were very amicable and forthcoming. There were plainly stated goals and responsibilities made clear from the get go and so on. They allowed me to speak without cutting off.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

The Cheesecake Factory

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Cheesecake Factory

Interview

First you meet the current manager of the workgroup you're applying for and then you meet the AGM or GM based on availability. Some interviews were mostly conversational to gauge personalities, some went into the typical interview questions like strengths and weaknesses, etc.

Interview Questions
  • How did you move forward when you had two things to do of equal importance at the same time?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Braintree, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Cheesecake Factory (Braintree, MA)

Interview

I think the management at the location I interviewed at really should focus on all being on the same page. After applying I received a text a few days later from one person to set up an interview, in which I did schedule for a couple days from then, and was told it would be with another person. I showed up to the scheduled interview but when I introduced myself, and why I was there, the person I was meeting with seemed caught off guard, but once we spoke they were very nice, and seemed very accommodating, and also thought my availability was good for the hostess position. That part of the interview went well, and I was feeling good again(wasn’t feeling too good at first when they were caught off guard initially ). They then had me meet with a higher up manager which was fine, but honestly I got bad vibes from this person. They seemed sort of cocky, they also were questioning my availability, and asking why I couldn’t work certain hours different from what I stated that I could, which I thought was sort of rude because I clearly stated in my application the hours I could do, which was a decent amount, and they’re the ones that reached out to me for an interview, so if they thought my hours wouldn’t work then they shouldn’t have set up an interview with me in the first place. Anyway this higher up manager left it that they would see if the hours I could do would even work with the hostess staff, and that they would get back to me, which even if they do get back to me I’m all set. They unfortunately aren’t all on the same page, one manager seemed accommodating, but one did not, and I don’t want to deal with that. Get on the same page when you’re hiring people, and clearly you had my application with the hours I could do, if they weren’t going to work for you then you shouldn’t have had me in for an interview. Honestly the higher up manager didn’t even ask me much about myself or background, (they only cared about why I couldn’t work certain hours that I didn’t even put down that I could work to begin with) which is all customer service related, and I would have been a great hostess there, so their loss! The only thing I lost was my time driving here to have this interview. So oh well!

Interview Questions
  • Why can’t you work during the day?

The Cheesecake Factory

Application

I interviewed at The Cheesecake Factory

Interview

friendly, very informational. Asked questions about job experience, if you worked at a restaurant before, what you liked about your previous job, what you did in your previous job, if you worked with difficult customers

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minnetonka, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at The Cheesecake Factory (Minnetonka, MN) in Mar 2022

Interview

Very casual and laid-back interview process with easy questions. It began with typical introductions and then we had a seat in a quiet part of the restaurant. The interview was really short and didn't last longer than 20 minutes

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at The Cheesecake Factory?, What kind of experience do you have? Would you be interested in training to become a bartender? What was your favorite place to work and why?

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Cheesecake Factory (Tulsa, OK) in Mar 2022

Interview

The Interview process was like any other, meet the kitchen manager, he asks his questions. Then he scheduled me for another interview with another manager in a few days. I will keep updated about how the next interview goes

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The Cheesecake Factory

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Cheesecake Factory in Mar 2022

Interview

Interviewer had a personal biased about unemployed individuals. Had questioning attitude that didn't feel welcoming. Set uneasy vibes during the interview. Second interview was abducted but was not really interview it was previous process. They kept saying they need certain expectations but didn't meet the candidates.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 649 Interviews