The Coca-Cola Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

1,091 Interview Reviews

2.8

Sort:

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Charles, MO (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at The Coca-Cola Company (Saint Charles, MO (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter first. Asked some prequalifying questions. Made it to the personal interview. It was with 2 Area Sales Managers. They were very nice. Liked to talk about themselves a lot. Asked mainly situational type questions. It was only about 5. I've been in retail as a manger for over 12 years so they were similar questions to the ones I have to ask when I'm conducting interviews. I thought the interview went quite well but I got the "Thanks but no thanks" email within a few days. Not sure what exactly they were looking for.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time you satisfied a previously dissatisfied customer?   Answer Question

Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharette, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Coca-Cola Company (Alpharette, GA (US)) in June 2012.

Interview

STARS INTERVIEW Behavioral based

Situation or Task: Describe the situation that you were in or the task that you needed to
    accomplish. You must describe a specific event or situation, not a generalized
    description of what you have done in the past. Be sure to give enough detail
    for the interviewer to understand. This situation can be from a previous job,
    from a volunteer experience, or any relevant event.
    Action you took: Describe the action you took and be sure to keep the focus on you. Even if
    you are discussing a group project or effort, describe what you did -- not the
    efforts of the team. Don't tell what you might do, tell what you did.
    Results you achieved: What happened? How did the event end? What did you accomplish? What
    did you learn?

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time.... All question are in this style.   1 Answer

Planner I Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

Online questionnaire. Best/Worst choice for given situations. The company throws random situations and asks you to select the best and worst decision to make in a group of 5 options. Many of the answers are loaded, so selecting the "correct" answer can be fairly difficult.

Interview Questions

• You see an employee damage a box of good, but the employee loads the box to be shipped regardless. What do you do?   1 Answer

Job Interview

Interview

I had an interview that went well and I think I may have got the job. Went in and they asked me questions just like all other interviews. Haven't heard back from the company yet but should hear back soon. Interview didn't ask any crazy questions and was pretty normal, sat in a room with an interviewer and we went through questions and I was able to ask questions at the end of the interview.

Lead Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at The Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

Basic questions. Just looking for personality. Background check took forever, almost 2 months. That's not the usual but it takes at least a couple weeks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None. They offer 9 bucks for floor sales people and benefits for full timers, that's it.

Learning & Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA (US)) in April 2012.

Interview

The process was setup by Talent Acquisition for 1 week of interviewees and 3 hr interviews per interviewee with a panel interview of 8 people panel. The interviews were conducted in a conference room with style.

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Park, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at The Coca-Cola Company (College Park, GA (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

Phone interview followed by experience based interview with a three team panel. Afterwards took a plant tour then was told I would be hearing something by the end of the week. It took two weeks before I received a call and job offer. After I accepted the offer I took drug screen and hired.

Interview Questions

• When was the last time you had a disagreement with a co-worker and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Strategy Analyst Interview

Interview

I was an intern, so it was pretty straight forward. Had one hour long interview where they asked 6 questions relating to their qualities they look for in an ideal candidate

Interview Questions

• Discuss a project you undertook that demonstrates leadership qualities   Answer Question

Strategy Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at The Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA (US)) in January 2011.

Interview

Long

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Long and complicated. Salary not big jump. Non-negotiable

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brandon, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The Coca-Cola Company (Brandon, FL (US)) in September 2014.

Interview

Three interviews with one to many people. They asked "standard" questions and expected standard answers. They did not mention about working Sundays and over 55 hours per week. They make it look like a good interview process.

Interview Questions

• They asked questions from a list, no original questions.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.