The Coca-Cola Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at The Coca-Cola Company

1,266 Interview Reviews

2.8

Marketing Manager Interview

Interview

I was Screened by HR first on a phone call and then a few weeks later sent to a panel via Zoom with about 4 people from all over the US. It took about 3 weeks to hear if I got the job or not.

Privacy Analyst Interview

Interview

Four separate interviews with different interviewers (department manager, hiring manager, legal team). All interviews followed the STAR format. Fairly straight-forward questions, just a long interview process. Everyone I met was nice.

Interview Questions

• How do you work under pressure?   1 Answer

Claims Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

40 Minute interview. Was told I would hear back in a week and never did. I had to call them after two weeks. They then told me I was not selected. Over all a tease of a process.

Digital Experience Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Coca-Cola Company (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

I did a virtual interview in May 2020. It was a video recording interview and it was consist of 8 questions and a 3 minutes answer for each question.

Intern - Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

I applied online in March 2020, and received test link of Video and Programming interview on Filtered within one week. The answer of the programming question can be found on GeeksforGeeks. Hiring freeze after the submission of the test because of the pandemic of COVID-19.

Interview Questions

• Video questions are about self-intro, Engineering difficulties you met and behavior questions. Programming Question asks you to count the number of 2 from a consecutive range, for example, there are two 2 from 1 to 15.   1 Answer

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

The interview process was fairly smooth. The initial assessment test is done through a well-working software. Allow multiple attempts to record your answers to video questions. Asks technical questions that are easy/medium in difficulty.

Interview Questions

• Number of occurrences of 2 as a digit in numbers from 0 to n   Answer Question

Production Planner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Coca-Cola Company in April 2020.

Interview

After applying online, I received an e-mail asking me to confirm my interest in the position. I confirmed and was told someone would contact me. A day or two later a recruiter left a voicemail saying she had some screener questions before scheduling an interview. I tried contacting her but received no response. I left two voicemails and a
    follow up email and never heard back from anyone. Very odd & unprofessional experience.

Interview Questions

• Are you still interested in the position?   2 Answers

Summer Interview

Interview

3 phone interviews
    one with an HR, one with the team manager and one with some tech person in the team
    I receive the offer call a few hours after the third phone interview

Interview Questions

• No super difficult questions. Just introduction to the core project I will be involved in and ask about my resume.   Answer Question

Productivity Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at The Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

They only had one round of interviews. I got called to the HQ and they asked a couple behaviorals and technicals. There were 3 hiring managers and they were each just picking interns to work with them. It was very conversational.

Interview Questions

• How would you evaluate whether or not a new process would improve productivity?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

An automated email requesting for a self-recorded interview. The platform for the interview was amazing. You have all the time to prepare for your questions. You can retry as many times as you want.

Interview Questions

• What is the most recent challenge you faced and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.