The Jaypee Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

The Jaypee Group Interview Questions

Interviews at The Jaypee Group

2.8

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at The Jaypee Group.

Interview

Generally during phone interviews, employers are seeking general, high-level information about you and your background to see if they should advance you to the next step in the hiring process. You should be prepared to talk about why you’re looking for a job, why you’re interested in this specific job and company, and your background.

Officer Interview

Interview

Face to Face Interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Equal to the expectations but they do consider your earlier pay before finalizing the current one.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at The Jaypee Group (New Delhi) in March 2016.

Interview

Campus placement programme. Technical round wasn't very difficult if you know the basics. HR round was rather easy. They shall look for your over all personality and confidence and eagerness to learn (if you are a fresher).

Interview Questions

• Could you please tell about your weakness and strength?   1 Answer

Marketing Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Jaypee Group (Mumbai) in October 2011.

Interview

Minimum education qualification - MBA in marketing, Minimum job experience in cement industry 2 yrs, 3 rounds of interview, must have complete market knowledge and jaypee group details.

Managerial Interview

Interview

general aptitude test taken firstly, then technical aptitude test taken, if you clear aptitude then interview round is taken. And selected for next round technical round and hr round.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at The Jaypee Group (Noida) in December 2012.

Interview

Simple and extended. More on personality aspects. More on technical knowledge. past background. Suitability to the position. Educational qualification, how would one contribute to the job, whether willing to locate in other places in India. How did you contribute to past employers. How much salary did you draw in past employment, what is your contribution to academics etc etc

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Patiala

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at The Jaypee Group (Patiala) in March 2014.

Interview

Interview was held at my collage campus. A objective type written exam followed with a face to face interview. All were technical questions. There was a ppt presentation at the first where they gave an outlook of the company and the project sight.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Jaypee Group (Noida) in April 2018.

Interview

Interview was average. 3 rounds of interview. Questions asked were related to subject and other as well. Not so much of technical questions asked. Can be handled easily but tactfully.

Instrumentation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Jaypee Group (New Delhi) in March 2010.

Interview

Took a written test but shortlisted according to GPA. Nothing much was asked. Generally gave offer to those who had some kind of industrial training in power plants/manufacturing industries.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Jaypee Group (New Delhi) in June 2012.

Interview

Technically sound. Two rounds technical and hr. They ask easy questions but one should be technically sound.basic questions relating to previous job and reson behind joining jaypee group, easy to relocate any where in india. Industrial safety and achievements in previous job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Compensation fixed as per experience

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.