The Park Hotels Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

The Park Hotels Interview Questions

Interviews at The Park Hotels

Front Office Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kerela (Central African Republic)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Park Hotels (Kerela (Central African Republic)) in October 2016.

Interview

They might give a opportunity to speek about my self. Than they ask several questions ? They asked what is good in me ? Why i choose park hotel ?

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at The Park Hotels (Mumbai) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview was telephonic in the first round and skype for the final round.It was not tough if u are confident enough..After 1st round i was asked to wait for 2 days but it took more than 5 days finally Hr manager called and it was done

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Park?   1 Answer

Front Office Trainee Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Park Hotels (Chennai) in June 2015.

Interview

First there will be an H.R round in the morning at 10:00 am. After which there will be an interview with the Assistant Hr Manager. Then there will be a round with the Head of the Department. Then they will make you wait till 16:00 hrs followed by the HR Director round. After that they will make you wait for the GM round. If you have reached up to the GM round then your employment is confirmed.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Park Hotels (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2015.

Interview

First, it was filling the Application form and submitted it.
    Second, wait for about 1 to 2 weeks, I got a email for skype interview.
    The timeslot of interview is negotiable and try to look tidy and focus during the whole interview process.

Interview Questions

• 1. Self introduction
      2. Why do u want to join Park Hotel?
      3. Which department do u like most?   1 Answer

Senior Reservation Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at The Park Hotels (New Delhi) in February 2014.

Interview

I got a call from HR associate for the same position. The following was the process;-
    1. Interview round with HR associate on day one regarding job description and general HR questions.
    2. Interview with reservation manager regarding the job description on day one regarding job description and team
    3.Interview round with Vice President HR one week later.
    4.After two weeks had an interview round with GM regarding family history and connections.
    5. Two weeks later I received a call for interview with revenue manager for my knowledge of revenue management.
    6, One the same day was salary negotiation which was not much high.

Interview Questions

• Are you ready to work at any shift without any break or holiday?   1 Answer

Well they have a company policy that if you leave your job any time then you cannot join anywhere for next six months or need to pay six month salary in lieu for same.I did not liked the policy so i had declined the same.This was told to me after salary negotiation.

Food & Beverage Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Panaji

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at The Park Hotels (Panaji) in April 2012.

Interview

First Round was with HR in this round the HR will ask basic questions related to your past experience and will select you for the next round with the General Manager of the hotel.
    Second Round will be with the Hotel General Manager and he/she will ask questions related to the job profile.
    Third Round with the Managing Director of the Group and will finalise whether you are selected for the role or not.

Interview Questions

• Questions Related to past experience and achievements
      Questions Related to what will I contribute to the company, if I get selected   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.