The Retirement Plan Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at The Retirement Plan Company

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Retirement Plan Company

Finance Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at The Retirement Plan Company.

Interview

Consist of a written test which has logical reasoning, accounting questions, journal entries and grammar test in which i hade to write an essay less than 150 words. After that there was an inverview conducted by the director of the company which included typical HR questions

Interview Questions

• 1) about yourself
      2) about family
      3) past experience
      4) general knowledge questions.   Answer Question

Financial Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Retirement Plan Company (Gurgaon, Haryana) in May 2019.

Interview

Apptitude test having questions from accounts and quantitative apptitude, the test had about 60 question which need to be complete in 60 minutes according to hr's but you are free to take few minutes extra as well as no one will come to collect sheet. in the test there one question to write an essay followed by interview, the main focus of interview is on maths and calculations.

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Retirement Plan Company (Gurgaon, Haryana) in November 2014.

Interview

In depth questions of finance was asked.it took aroung half day for all process. First Written test was taken, then face to face technicsl interview round was taken. Overall was OK.

Negotiation

Na

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Retirement Plan Company (Gurgaon, Haryana) in July 2014.

Interview

SHORT WRITTEN, SIMPLE GENERAL QUEsTIONS, ENGLISH IS IMPORTANT, WRITTEN WAs finance, very basic, a lot of importance of english reading and understanding.. for the work. so it shopuld be emphasised more in the interview.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at The Retirement Plan Company (Gurgaon, Haryana) in August 2013.

Interview

First there will be hr round, then aptitude test, after that there will manager round and lastly director round.
    Hr round is basically an introduction and no one is eliminated during this round.
    After that basic aptitude test will be taken and candidates will be shortlisted on basis of that and if you cleared aptitude test then you went through further process

Interview Questions

• Basic question for entry level, like tell me about yourself, what do you know about TRPC   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.