Therapy 2000 Interview Questions

Updated Mar 25, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 17 of over 17 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Therapy 2000

Therapy 2000

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Therapy 2000 in Mar 2022

Interview

Met at a cafe/bistro for approx an hour. More behavioral/personality questions than questions about my experience. The SLP was nice, but VERY different in person than she was over the phone and the higher up who attended didn’t know my name (called me the wrong name) and clearly didn’t want to be there. Multiple red flags, reached out to recruiter and stated I no longer wanted to be considered for the position. Good luck to anyone else.

Interview Questions
  • Who is your favorite supervisor and how did she gain your trust?
    Answer Question
  • What was a time you had to meet productivity and how did you do that?
  • What is something you have had difficulty with in the past and how did you fix it?

Therapy 2000

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Therapy 2000 in Jun 2019

Interview

welcoming interview w/ upper staff on phone and in person. Interviews was a smooth process and straight forward. I did a phone interview then and in person and received me offer via email.

Therapy 2000

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Therapy 2000 in Jul 2018

Interview

I applied online and had a phone screening the next day. A local representative of the company called me the next work day to schedule an interview. The division director made me feel at ease when interviewing and took time to get to know me as an individual vs jumping right in to "standard" interview questions. I received a call the next day offering me the position.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about time you had to change your plans and still accomplish your tasks?

Therapy 2000

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Therapy 2000

Interview

After meeting with them briefly at the a conference, I had a phone interview with someone in the HR department. The next step would have been an interview with an RN and an SLP.

Interview Questions
  • They spent a lot of time describing the benefits and pay structure, and asking what geographic areas I would be interested in working in.

Therapy 2000

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Therapy 2000 in Jun 2016

Interview

I submitted my resume online and a recruiter emailed me with instructions for an online aptitude and behavioral assessment test. After review, the Corporate Director contacted me for a phone screen interview. The phone interview was primarily behavioral assessment question along with details about the position. The next step involved a face-to-face interview with the Regional Director. It was about an hour and half, with half of the interview being more behavioral assessment questions.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Therapy 2000

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Therapy 2000

Interview

Initially had a phone interview with hiring manager. Was then invited in for a face to face interview. Behavior-based interview questions (tell me about a time when...). Very professional, and the interviewer did well to control the conversation The Director of HR joined in the interview part of the way through, and it was unorganized after that.

Interview Questions
  • Behavior-based interview questions (tell me about a time when...). Very professional, and the interviewer did well to control the conversation

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Therapy 2000 (Austin, TX)

Interview

I interviewed in a group setting with three people. They were professional and very friendly. I felt comfortable answering their questions. They each took turns asking a few questions. I had previously had a phone interview with a recruiter and then this behavioral interview in person at their office. They were very willing to do a Skype interview since I do not live in the area but I opted to drive in to their office. It was convenient for me anyway.

Interview Questions
  • Can you think back to a time someone around you wanted to do something or did something unethical? What was your response?

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Therapy 2000 (Lubbock, TX)

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter. A day later, they scheduled a face to face interview. They asked about 20 behavioral questions. I got a call the same day with an offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Therapy 2000 (Fort Worth, TX) in Jun 2014

Interview

Screening by phone, interview in person at corporate office. Human resources representatives often manned a booth at the local TPTA meeting and conferences, so I felt comfortably recognized when I came to the corporate office to interview. Everyone was professional but friendly, respecting the bit of research that I had done to learn about the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Therapy 2000 (Dallas, TX) in Oct 2013

Interview

The communication was normal. I felt at ease and the questions asked were your average employers'. The hiring process was a breeze. I fit right in from the start.

Interview Questions
  • The question that I was unexpectedly asked was, "How can networking help you succeed and do you know anyone that works in the industry?"
Viewing 1 - 10 of 17 Interviews