Therapy 2000 Interview Questions

Updated 3 Sep 2019

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Therapy 2000

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Therapy 2000

Found 16 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Therapy 2000 (Austin, TX) in Jun 2019

Interview

welcoming interview w/ upper staff on phone and in person. Interviews was a smooth process and straight forward. I did a phone interview then and in person and received me offer via email.

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Therapy 2000 (Lubbock, TX) in Jul 2018

Interview

I applied online and had a phone screening the next day. A local representative of the company called me the next work day to schedule an interview. The division director made me feel at ease when interviewing and took time to get to know me as an individual vs jumping right in to "standard" interview questions. I received a call the next day offering me the position.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about time you had to change your plans and still accomplish your tasks?
    1 Answer
Therapy 2000
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Therapy 2000

Interview

After meeting with them briefly at the a conference, I had a phone interview with someone in the HR department. The next step would have been an interview with an RN and an SLP.

Interview Questions
  • They spent a lot of time describing the benefits and pay structure, and asking what geographic areas I would be interested in working in.
Therapy 2000
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Therapy 2000 in Jun 2016

Interview

I submitted my resume online and a recruiter emailed me with instructions for an online aptitude and behavioral assessment test. After review, the Corporate Director contacted me for a phone screen interview. The phone interview was primarily behavioral assessment question along with details about the position. The next step involved a face-to-face interview with the Regional Director. It was about an hour and half, with half of the interview being more behavioral assessment questions.

Interview Questions
Therapy 2000
Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Therapy 2000

Interview

Initially had a phone interview with hiring manager. Was then invited in for a face to face interview. Behavior-based interview questions (tell me about a time when...). Very professional, and the interviewer did well to control the conversation The Director of HR joined in the interview part of the way through, and it was unorganized after that.

Interview Questions
  • Behavior-based interview questions (tell me about a time when...). Very professional, and the interviewer did well to control the conversation
Therapy 2000
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Therapy 2000

Interview

I interviewed in a group setting with three people. They were professional and very friendly. I felt comfortable answering their questions. They each took turns asking a few questions. I had previously had a phone interview with a recruiter and then this behavioral interview in person at their office. They were very willing to do a Skype interview since I do not live in the area but I opted to drive in to their office. It was convenient for me anyway.

Interview Questions
  • Can you think back to a time someone around you wanted to do something or did something unethical? What was your response?
Therapy 2000
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Therapy 2000

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter. A day later, they scheduled a face to face interview. They asked about 20 behavioral questions. I got a call the same day with an offer.

Interview Questions
Therapy 2000
Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Therapy 2000 (Fort Worth, TX) in Jun 2014

Interview

Screening by phone, interview in person at corporate office. Human resources representatives often manned a booth at the local TPTA meeting and conferences, so I felt comfortably recognized when I came to the corporate office to interview. Everyone was professional but friendly, respecting the bit of research that I had done to learn about the company.

Interview Questions
Therapy 2000
Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Therapy 2000 (Dallas, TX) in Oct 2013

Interview

The communication was normal. I felt at ease and the questions asked were your average employers'. The hiring process was a breeze. I fit right in from the start.

Interview Questions
  • The question that I was unexpectedly asked was, "How can networking help you succeed and do you know anyone that works in the industry?"
Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Therapy 2000 (Houston, TX)

Interview

Multiple steps: HR phone screening + division director interview + specific discipline interview; The HR screening is so if they send you on the division director, you aren't wasting their time. The division director then interviews for behavior and skills. The specific discipline interview is with a therapist like yourself so you can discuss current practice, skills, evidence-based treatments, etc.

Interview Questions
  • They ask lots of questions that require a lengthy answer, such as "tell me about an experience..." to get to the heart of your personality.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 16 Interviews