Thermo Fisher Scientific Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Thermo Fisher Scientific Interview Questions

Interviews at Thermo Fisher Scientific

2.8

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

Great interview, basic behavioral questions describing company culture and how you would fit in. Asks about previous work experience and accomplishments you made during those. Make sure you know alot about the company history and culture.

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

There was an initial phone screening which was fairly brief, less than an hour. During this interview I was asked about my credentials and and experience, pretty typical stuff. They did not give me situational questions as I was expecting.

Interview Questions

• What questions do you have for me?   1 Answer

Data Scientist Interview

Interview

It was not a good experience. Got a referral and it did not help anyway. It is a long process. Done with initial rounds and failed in the final one. The interviewer made me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

Interview

The interview process was very casual and lovely. It was more like a conversation with a friend than a standard, robotic interview. I felt like the employees interviewing me really enjoyed their jobs, and were happy to welcome new people into their work environment.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to work unsupervised--what challenges did you run into? How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Thermo Fisher Scientific.

Interview

I had an interview with an internal recruiter (30 min) followed by hiring manager (1 hour) and then on-site (virtual), three (1 hour) interviews and a presentation to the team.

Interview Questions

• What are 3 things you would want to see in a candidate if you were in my position?   Answer Question

Biotechnology Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Thermo Fisher Scientific (San Antonio, TX (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

It was an easy interview, they asked questions about experience and provided some information about position responsibilities as well as shifts that they have. Multiple shift that make it easier to work with my schedule as well. On the phone interview.

Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Thermo Fisher Scientific (San Diego, CA (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

Got a Phone call at around 12pm, HR said it is an initial process for all the applicants.
    They will tell you the result in one week or one and a half weeks after HR contacted all the candidates. She is really nice and patient.
    It Must have two more interviews after passing the first phone call.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thermo Fisher Scientific (New Orleans, LA (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

It was easy going and informative. The interviewer asked general questions that were not difficult. This interview was conducted by phone. I was told that if there were a follow-up interview it would be held with the team remotely.

Interview Questions

• What was one of your most exciting accomplishments?   1 Answer

Scientist 2 Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Hills, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thermo Fisher Scientific (West Hills, CA (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

Interview was in two phases. First round 30 minute interview with the director of R and D then the second round was a week later. Panel interview with 30 min presentation followed by 3 one on one interviews with various research personnel. Only bad part was info on the second round interview was given the afternoon before the interview giving little prep time.

Interview Questions

• You are playing a coin game between yourself and an opponent on a round table. The object is to place coins one after another until the table is filled with a single layer of coins. Would you go first or second and why?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Thermo Fisher Scientific.

Interview

All via phone due to covid. Just asked about my experience and background. Talked to 5 different people about the same thing. All the questions I had they didnt have a solid answer to. Then they just low balled me at the end. They dont pay close to the market rate so i had to decline. Didnt even match current pay.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.